Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Tekken 6 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 04 January 13 at 15:54Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Tekken 6 walkthrough
  • Posted on 07 January 13 at 20:24Permalink
    Hello all!

I am the current owner & publisher who will be creating a Walkthrough for this game.

Some of my Walkthrough's will take a short period of time to complete, but others could take long, depending on the amount of achievements, and the game's size.

If you have any questions which you would like to ask me, feel free to post one on this page.

Thank you all and wish me luck!

Bulgy
    Why does my luck always suck?
  • Posted on 05 July 13 at 18:32Permalink
    Hi All!

I've made a choice which I did not want to do originally, but since I don't have much spare time nowadays, I have decided to withdraw myself from the Tekken 6 walkthrough. This means someone else can take it!

I may take this walkthrough back, if I ever re-play the game, but this is going to be a long while.

If you do decide to take this walkthrough, I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for doing it!

Bulgy
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth200,724
    Posted on 05 July 13 at 19:50Permalink
    As per Bulgy's message above, we're looking for a new owner for this walkthrough. Some work has been done. If your interested, post in this thread or let either myself of Ergo Me Smart know.

Cheers
  • Posted on 16 July 14 at 12:44Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Tekken 6 Walkthrough
  • Posted on 17 July 14 at 20:12Permalink
    As I've messaged with Ackter, I'd like to thank you all for putting me as a Contributor. I didn't think I get this kind of promotion.

The only thing I'd like to ask alongside Ackter is how difficult is this game for 1000G?

"Overall Difficulty For Completion Of This Game: 5/10"

I recall putting in that text and guessing it was 5/10 for 1000G. Is it more or less in difficulty cases?
  • AckterAckter324,449
    Posted on 17 July 14 at 22:57Permalink
    With the exception of a few achievements it's incredibly easy. It's just those last few at the end of Scenario Campaign (+ the online win ones) that can be really problematic.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.