Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

Turbo controller achievements

• acedawg4acedawg41,586,758
    Posted on 04 February 20 at 20:02Permalink
    Just purchased an Xb1 turbo as my Hori 360 controllered died! I'm searching for a new adapter cable if anyone has one as I believe that's the part that's loose. But I'll be hunting for new xb1 achievements that can be turboed and keep this post alive!!!
    Posted on 12 February 20 at 07:03Permalink
    May not be of much importance as going for other achievements in the process, but idling and Turboing the A button can earn some good achievements in Infinity Runner

Infinity RunnerThe ProclaimerThe The Proclaimer achievement in Infinity Runner worth 28 pointsRun 100,000 metres

Infinity RunnerFrom Paris to BerlinThe From Paris to Berlin achievement in Infinity Runner worth 98 pointsRun 400,000 metres
  • Posted on 12 February 20 at 20:17, Edited on 12 February 20 at 20:18 by MrZombieChickenPermalink
    acedawg4 said:
    Just purchased an Xb1 turbo as my Hori 360 controllered died! I'm searching for a new adapter cable if anyone has one as I believe that's the part that's loose. But I'll be hunting for new xb1 achievements that can be turboed and keep this post alive!!!
    I would be interested to find out if there is such a decently priced adapter. I only want to be able to use the turbo function on my 360 pad on the XB1, so -for me- it doesn't warrant the extravagant price that these things seem to cost. I am not looking to utilize something as finicky as a racing wheel. So for this purpose, I may as well just buy a new XB1 fight stick or something for a little more.
    This space for rent.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,806,323
    Posted on 13 February 20 at 03:31Permalink
    Steam the X1 through a W10 PC and use the Hori on the PC. It's what I do.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Posted on 14 February 20 at 16:33Permalink
    Streaming to my PC is sooo slow and frequently drops.
    This space for rent.
    Posted on 16 February 20 at 12:55, Edited on 16 February 20 at 12:56 by acedawg4Permalink
    Just finished up Music Racer Achievements

About 90% of the game consists of collecting coins, so to help, the turbo controller is perfect for this!
    Simply choose any stage in zen mode with the song Infectious. Turbo the A button down and walk away for about 6 hours. Bank about 100k in coins, and use the save and delete file trick to help buy cars/levels needed for achievements and load save again to purchase others.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.