Mad Company

Forum for the "Mad Company" leaderboard

Anyone still stuck on the awards?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 June 12 at 16:49, Edited on 23 June 12 at 16:50 by
    Hi all,

The title says kinda enough why I am writing this now. As for me when everyone came close to the last awards I had to leave a lot of sessions at that moment. But for now I'm having enough spare time (holiday till first week of Septemberheadspin) So I am now trying to finish this game but I noticed that almost everyone is doing kills and done with the awards. Lately I've been in some award sessions who all went bad really bad... (For the people who remember the week from 11th of June till 15th) Those were just horrible sessions. Lack of players on every session. We even had to merge 3 sessions from 1 day into 1 session shock

To take things short, who does still need awards? I am going to host some to finish this now for once and forever!clap

Current sessions:
    Boosting Gaming Session for Battlefield: Bad Company

*Session Deleted*
    People should atleast tell it when they disagree...
  • Posted on 23 June 12 at 22:14
    I'll join where I can, I'm still chasing a handful of awards too
  • SrfsmurfSrfsmurf414,641
    Posted on 24 June 12 at 00:06
    i would actually probably only need one more awards session to be done with the awards I need.. But yeah, you allready saw my post :(
  • Posted on 24 June 12 at 09:53
    goodluck to you guys on awards!! @ Srfsmurf hey man i just read ur post about your sleeping thing.....i feel ya i dont have a problem with that but i do have medical concerns as well that were recently found so i understand perfectly where you're coming from. But honor was right your health is number 1 so i hope you feel better and get ur stuff to where it needs to be! Get well and hopefully see ya soon buddy!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 12 at 18:56
    Btw is there anyone up to get the award 'Strike - 5 kills in 2 seconds' in a short session sometime? We need a LOT of people to get this one done. As far as I know the once suggest C4 Humvee hasn't been tested yet.
    People should atleast tell it when they disagree...
  • TrivoltTrivolt110,073
    Posted on 17 September 12 at 08:31
    The C4 Humvee has been tested and I can confirm it works. It can be a bitch with bad communication/ bad driver. But it's a lot of fun ;-)
  • Posted on 19 September 12 at 04:37, Edited on 19 September 12 at 04:37 by DigitALxBullets
    C4 alone works fine too. just put a load of them in a spot out of the way get 5 guys there and Boom!!! Thats how I got it.
    Gaming is a way of life. Hosting is what I like doing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads