Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Ridge Racer Unbounded Trailer

• punkyliarpunkyliar217,001
  • Gremory owGremory ow626,385 626,385 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 16:15
    Curious as to how this is gunna play. Looks nothing like old ridge racers and slightly like a burnout game.
    Gears of War 3 beta!
  • Posted on 14 May 11 at 16:20
    Finally a decent trailer for this game. It actually looks pretty good. However I still wont buy it. Simply can't afford to take a chance plus there are about ten other games that I want more than this and still can't afford. I'm also developing a hatred of this game because every time I see a new trailer it reminds me how much I want a sequel to Split/Second and now that I know there wont be one after Blackrock cancelled the game, its driving me insane
    "Wooden Ladders! Talk To Me!"
  • Gremory owGremory ow626,385 626,385 GamerScore
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 16:27
    You clearly have a love hate with this game.

I didn't know they cancelled SS2 i'm sad now.
    Gears of War 3 beta!
  • paddycfc22paddycfc22568,030
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 16:30
    it looks like splitsecond, so will def buy, cant get enough of these style of racing games so fun
  • Posted on 14 May 11 at 17:14
    Nice lighting effects
  • l DNAngel ll DNAngel l309,561
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 18:03
    Doesn't look impressive at all......
  • justakumajustakuma118,506
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 19:04
    Looks like Flatout clap
  • SanadaSanada681,610
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 19:10
    justakuma said:
    Looks like Flatout clap
    I read that as fall out and was like...HUH? laugh But anyway. It's a pretty sweet trailer though I'm starting to get a bit sick of so many racing games being thrown out there lately...
    You seem a little furious...
  • grex9101grex9101396,478
    Posted on 14 May 11 at 20:07
    Confused Shelf said:
    Finally a decent trailer for this game. It actually looks pretty good. However I still wont buy it. Simply can't afford to take a chance plus there are about ten other games that I want more than this and still can't afford. I'm also developing a hatred of this game because every time I see a new trailer it reminds me how much I want a sequel to Split/Second and now that I know there wont be one after Blackrock cancelled the game, its driving me insane
    Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off too - no sequel to PURE either. Disney suck
    The word is bought, NOT brought. Saying brought just makes you look like a moron.
  • Posted on 14 May 11 at 23:06
    Maybe this will become a new Burnout clone that'll be really close to the old-school Burnout games.
    Been itching for a game like that since Takedown on the original Xbox. Gotta love destruction in your racing games every so often.
  • HuGh1212HuGh121234,113
    Posted on 15 May 11 at 15:29
    I can see my brother buying this and me playing it :P
    Hughby-Dooby-Doo
  • Phase IIPhase II339,472
    Posted on 15 May 11 at 15:35
    Finally some gameplay shots. It looks decent. It has dubstep as well and hopefully it will be for the soundtrack in game. Still won't really buy this like Confused Shelf but I will keep a sharper eye on it for now.
  • rocky1bombrocky1bomb451,900
    Posted on 15 May 11 at 16:42
    Looks like a burnout game, be interesting to try the demo when it's available.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM88,957
    Posted on 16 May 11 at 13:23
    For a game that seems to be trying to give off a "tough" attitude, it's hard to take seriously with a PEGI 3 rating.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.