AuthorMessage
DAYASEED
DAYASEED
Posted on 21 September 13 at 20:39
Hello Anyone with dlc please help me and a friend boost the dlc for this
DSTEW DAS
DSTEW DAS
Posted on 13 December 13 at 19:07
I just got gold again, so if you still want help, message me! I dont read this thread often enough to see who responds. Im giving help, but I require assistance getting my last two achievements finished off. If someone has a hard save, so we could just replay the bosses from the sim mission, that'd help a lot. I deleted all of my saves except for an easy difficulty one I was using to finish off the collectibles on. I just need the Immortal Heroics and Sim Champion.
Ryn0 L
Ryn0 L
Posted on 23 January 14 at 16:17
I'd like to get the DLC achievements, but I don't have the compatibility download, and they don't offer it online anymore....is there any way I can still get these achievements?
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 01 May 14 at 10:04
Ryn0 L said:
I'd like to get the DLC achievements, but I don't have the compatibility download, and they don't offer it online anymore....is there any way I can still get these achievements?
Without the compatibility pack, you wont be able to play with people who have the DLC. Sorry.
Shall we?
blueracer442
blueracer442
Posted on 12 May 14 at 03:38
I would love to get some help getting the DLC achievements done Im pretty sure I have both compatibility packs. I have Juggernaut pack and then one that says More Awesome Characters Pack
Keep it Classy TA
Larangeira RJ
Posted on 03 October 15 at 21:16
Need help.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.