The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

WP7 DotW: September 28th, 2011

  • SuyomizzleSuyomizzle215,394
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:18
    One of Windows Phone 7's marquee titles gets a markdown

    One of the few titles to take advantage of connectivity with the Xbox 360, Full House Poker is marked down this week.

    Full House Poker (WP) - $2.99 - £2.29 $1.99 - £1.49

    Stack your chips, put on your poker face, and hit the table with Full House Poker, available anytime, anywhere on your Windows Phone 7.

    Test your Texas Hold 'Em prowess in Standard Games and Tournaments against a variety of Full House Poker pros. Each pro has unique skills and weaknesses, so watch them closely and learn how to take them down. As you earn XP and level up, you'll unlock cool ways to customize your poker experience.

    Reap the rewards of your poker play on both your Windows Phone 7 and your Xbox 360. Build up your bankroll on your phone, and you'll have that stack of chips waiting for you the next time you play Full House Poker on your Xbox 360. Level up on your Xbox 360, and get the respect you've earned the next time you play on your phone. Levels, XP, chips, stats, and unlockables are all shared across both devices.

    It's Full House Poker on your Windows Phone 7. So let's deal the cards already!
  • Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:20, Edited on 28 September 11 at 16:20 by I8ITackyticsI8I
    Get this game. For £1.49 it's a steal.
  • DaShAgDaShAg245,616
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:21
    I'll pick it up !
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,091,874
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:21, Edited on 28 September 11 at 16:22 by Ahayzo
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    DoTW or permanent?
    Suyomizzle said:
    WP7 DotW: September 28th, 2011
    ...I'm thinking DoTW facepalm
  • OrionOrion717,221
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:26
    Great game ... I don't know if this will still link with the Xbox stuff, but it is doable on just the phone and is fun.
  • Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:37
    Game chest: logic games. Is also a reduced price from $2.99 to $1.99.
  • MusquitoMusquito802,342
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:38, Edited on 28 September 11 at 16:39 by Musquito
    Game Chest: Logic Games (WP) is also deal of the week this week: 2.99 EUR 1.99 EUR wink
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,091,874
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:41, Edited on 28 September 11 at 16:42 by Ahayzo
    T0rtureTactics said:
    Game chest: logic games. Is also a reduced price from $2.99 to $1.99.
    Musquito said:
    Game Chest: Logic Games (WP) is also deal of the week this week: 2.99 EUR 1.99 EUR wink
    I'm pretty sure that's a permanent price drop (separate article) not a sale
  • Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:49
    Does anyone know if there will be another season of Texas Heat for the console version?
  • wBRYwBRY720,273
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 16:53
    Just do not buy the xbla version of Full House Poler unless you want discontinued achievements
  • mydefpossemydefposse540,698
  • BeachemBeachem460,414
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 17:12
    This would be fun to have on the phone...how many people already play poker on the their phone through apps? This is better in my opinion.
  • Posted on 28 September 11 at 17:40
    Beachem said:
    This would be fun to have on the phone...how many people already play poker on the their phone through apps? This is better in my opinion.
    I'm with you on that.
    Will definitely have to remember to pick this up.

    Plus, no discontinued achievements like the console version!
  • Figgy2kFiggy2k250,517
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 17:56
    I bought this game 2 days ago!!!! ARG!!!!
  • MusquitoMusquito802,342
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 18:02, Edited on 28 September 11 at 18:09 by Musquito
    alklein92201 said:
    T0rtureTactics said:
    Game chest: logic games. Is also a reduced price from $2.99 to $1.99.
    Musquito said:
    Game Chest: Logic Games (WP) is also deal of the week this week: 2.99 EUR 1.99 EUR wink
    I'm pretty sure that's a permanent price drop (separate article) not a sale
    No it's not because on my marketplace it says "offre de la semaine". Yeah, my marketplace is in French roll, it means deal of the week...

    Cannot buy Brain Challenge because it says "Check install" instead of "Try" or "Buy"... roll
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • Posted on 28 September 11 at 19:28
    Definitely picking this up, cheap with cheap achievements! Can't go wrong there!
    I will protect you, no matter the cost!
  • TardiiTardii267,546
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 19:36
    YA BILLY said:
    Just do not buy the xbla version of Full House Poler unless you want discontinued achievements
    I already did, luckily I didn't start it before I realized there were unobtainables...
    EA = Erroneous Achievements
  • Mirage8531Mirage8531237,814
    Posted on 28 September 11 at 19:41
    Tardii said:
    YA BILLY said:
    Just do not buy the xbla version of Full House Poler unless you want discontinued achievements
    I already did, luckily I didn't start it before I realized there were unobtainables...
    While I realize this is an achievement website, but that's a pretty sad reason not to play a game.... isn't the point of playing games to have fun, not to boost a meaningless score? I understand gaining gamerscore can be fun and a game in itself, I too make it a point to go after achievements, but I don't let something silly like seasonal DLC prevent me from playing quality games......
  • Posted on 30 September 11 at 01:38
    Good price for the game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.