Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection Interview

• Posted on 08 June 12 at 20:39
    Konami is full of passion and excitement

The original Zone of the Enders was released back in 2001, and it is making its highly anticipated return, along with Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner in Zone of the Enders HD Collection. Konami is keeping the game's music and voices from the original two games the same, except they have remastered the audio and enhanced the graphics to 720p.

Another classic move was to bring the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo as part of the package, and for people who purchase the game this will be included on disc, just like they originally did with Z.O.E in 2001 when they added the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo.

Pearl Lu, Associate Brand Manager for Konami, talks with unbelievable enthusiasm about the return of the revamped Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HuI_ZOHTfA&oref=http%3A%...

Get your pilot suits on and your mechs geared and ready to fight as Zone of the Enders: HD Collection will release this Fall in North America and in Japan on October 25th.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,665,109
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 20:41
    Oh HELL YEA
  • DooplockeDooplocke10,091
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 20:49
    My body is ready for this, give me a UK special edition pre-order now!
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 21:34
    Quite possibly going to be one of my favorite items in my collection~.
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 22:01
    Z.O.E. 1 > Bought only to play the demo of MGS2 lol, I remember...
    Z.O.E. 2 > Was an excellent game, really ! :)
  • Posted on 09 June 12 at 03:28
    Pearl Lu is very enthusiastic. Her energy ratings are through the roof.
  • BeachemBeachem653,611
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 05:09
    Used to play Zone of the Enders at my friend's house all the time. Such a good game...can't wait to see what its HD re-release is like.
    Jump right out of a creek!
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,316,177
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 06:28
    GorillaBuddha said:
    Pearl Lu is very enthusiastic. Her energy ratings are through the roof.
    She was flat out stoked man.

Also it needs to be said. The host Christine is smoking hot.
  • SanadaSanada738,492
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 15:53
    Well this was definitely a pleasant surprise! Can't get enough of the HD collections.
    You seem a little furious...
  • I3NTYHNTRI3NTYHNTR377,868
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 17:52
    i love how they have swapped the really bad 3d animation for actual anime looks soo much better
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 June 12 at 00:38
    Zone of the Enders and Oni are the 2 worst PS2 games I've ever played. I wanted both of those games to be good, they just weren't.
  • Posted on 10 June 12 at 05:16
    I'll probably buy this when the price goes down.
    Sincerely,Your Dread Lord[img]http://homepage.mac.com/cyberskull/.Pictures/Me/FF6-CyberSkull_Long_Si
  • The DauntlessThe Dauntless4,069,315
    Posted on 10 June 12 at 18:52, Edited on 10 June 12 at 18:53 by The Dauntless
    The interview is truly cringe worthy. Why have such a great game represented by someone so irritatingly childish. At one point she actually described the gameplay as "Swoosh, Big Explosion". They should be talking about the interesting story, fast & fluid gameplay and amazing music & sound. Instead we get nauseating, childlike impressions of something that was actually very good.

If I hadn’t played the originals this would make me not want to get the collection at all- fortunately for me I have played them both and they were great games.

Also why on earth would anyone, and I mean anyone, be excited to play a demo? Sometimes I just don’t understand...
  • Posted on 11 June 12 at 14:34
    This will be the first HD collection I must buy I think!
    I aim to misbehave!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads