Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

TWD: Survival Instinct Gets Launch Trailer

AuthorMessage
osubluejacket
osubluejacket
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:05
Time for YOU to find Big Brother

Please click here to read the story: TWD: Survival Instinct Gets Launch Trailer

Credit goes to Tveilor for this story
Unmasked Shyguy
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:08
I can't help but think this game is going to be terrible
Crazy and Lazy
XBL GOAT
XBL GOAT
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:09
Buy it on Amazon for $37.49
LORD POEDDN
LORD POEDDN
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:14
So I'm just going to ask here, is this game the same as those arcade versions bundled together or is this a new game?
SquiggleBucket
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:15
LORD POEDDN said:
So I'm just going to ask here, is this game the same as those arcade versions bundled together or is this a new game?
It's a new game :P
whanaton
whanaton
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:19
Thursday release in Australia
Fire Hawk D
Fire Hawk D
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:20
LORD POEDDN said:
The Walking Dead is set in the world of the comic books.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is set in the world of the AMC television show.

I'm not sure whether this is going to be good or not. I'm not holding my breath for the former.
TombOfAnubis
TombOfAnubis
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:40
Red Box, here i come.
SilentRich69
SilentRich69
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:53
Looks like utter shit.
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
motley gunner
motley gunner
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:56
yes Andrea is the worst, I hope she dies
AHGreg
AHGreg
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:56
I am still up in the air about this, but you save a lot of money from buying on amazon.
TheTheatreThug
Posted on 18 March 13 at 19:59
Doesnt look that good
HBFS
HiradC
HiradC
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:02
at least with it being pre tv show he won't be wearing his godawful poncho :)
take me seriously at your own risk
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:09, Edited on 18 March 13 at 20:11 by CounterInsurgnt
Firstly, if you truly watch the show why would you ask why isn't anyone watching Carl?

Carl is a certified bad ass, he may be 12 or whatever but he is officially a MAN. Let me ask you something.... Milton who is say... 38 and Carl who is say 12.....both tossed in the woods....who will live? Carl. Simple. End of discussion.

Anyway.... The graphics look better which is nice but I bet game fly will let you keep this game day one for $40 and will be selling it for $10 used in no time. I'll get it then...maybe.
Oh Republicans! You lost! Get over it! Wake up! You are a dying breed! 4 MORE YEARS!
Fatal Underdose
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:10
HiradC said:
at least with it being pre tv show he won't be wearing his godawful poncho :)
>Awful
>Poncho

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, GODDAMNIT! It's impossible for it to be both of those at the same time. laugh
CounterInsurgnt
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:23, Edited on 18 March 13 at 21:56 by CounterInsurgnt
Venom Weapon X6 said:
Is it Shane's baby?
Who cares, I strongly believe that for shock value, they will follow the graphic novel and SPOILERS in the coming episodes at the end of season 3.
Nice spoiler, way to go.
Oh Republicans! You lost! Get over it! Wake up! You are a dying breed! 4 MORE YEARS!
Jakeythedude
Jakeythedude
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:40
Fire Hawk D said:
LORD POEDDN said:
The Walking Dead is set in the world of the comic books.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is set in the world of the AMC television show.

I'm not sure whether this is going to be good or not. I'm not holding my breath for the former.
What he said and I feel the same way. I'd love for the game to be good, but I have full expectations of it being bad.
JasonXmurder
JasonXmurder
Posted on 18 March 13 at 20:50
This game would have been much better hand they went with a storyline with new characters.

At first I thought it was cool to have Merle and Dayrl as the main characters. But now, it's making me dislike the game a bit.

Graphics and functions look awesome. Storyline, not so sure.
SemanticV0id
SemanticV0id
Posted on 18 March 13 at 21:12
The graphics look functional, nothing more. It'll be fun to listen to Daryl the whole time, but I'm not expecting anything exceptional in terms of story or dialogue.

I'll buy this game cheap if I ever decide to play it. Unless the reviews are somehow overwhelmingly positive. That's unlikely.
(It's not a Star Wars reference.)
L1E
We cannot track this Gamer's achievements as they have xbox privacy settings turned on - please click for help
L1E
Posted on 18 March 13 at 21:34
Venom Weapon X6 said:
CounterInsurgnt said:
Venom Weapon X6 said:
Spoilers...
Nice spoiler, way to go.
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mistake!!!! =( Then again, this is just my musings, they have deviated from the source material so much, even my guess is just that, a guess and not fact...
You know that you have an edit button, right? Save other poor souls from reading your post...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.