Game Info Submission Archive: Deadlight Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Deadlight - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Deadlight

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 05 August 12 at 10:36
JungleWookiee has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Deadlight-xbox-360.htm:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by JungleWookiee for Deadlight

JungleWookiee said:
Spreading the disease does not require to "play" in online mode as it does not require to play at all, but you do need an xbox live connection.

Other than that, it's pretty straightforward, some story, three collectibles and various miscellaneous tasks...
Musquito
766,797
Musquito
Posted on 05 August 12 at 13:55
Thank you for your submission.

I still got a question.
DeadlightI want it allThe I want it all achievement in Deadlight worth 61 pointsGet 100% of Deadlight

^ When do you get 100%? Finishing missions? Finding all collectables? Other? Combinations of several?

I made an addition:
DeadlightWhat's on your mindThe What's on your mind achievement in Deadlight worth 25 pointsFind a page of Randall's journal

^ Added collectable too.
http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
JungleWookiee
227,163
JungleWookiee
Posted on 05 August 12 at 18:39, Edited on 05 August 12 at 18:41 by JungleWookiee
It popped for me when I collected the last collectable. I allready had finished the main story at this point. aybe it could get the collectible flag to,I'm not sure.

Interesting fact : I don't have 100% on the global leaderboard for whatever reason, but I do needed to get everything listed in the chapter selection pages.
Musquito
766,797
Musquito
Posted on 06 August 12 at 10:41
Thank you for the info. I added collectable as well on "I want it all".
http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
BastiXS96
120,416
BastiXS96
Posted on 27 July 14 at 18:06
In act "playoff" the game sais 1/2 found ... But both collectibles are not visible (anymore) ... So i can't complete thr 100% ...&@%#&&€

Deleting system-cache didn't help
Skipping xbl update either .... :(
BastiXS96 at XBL
Information Posted on 10 April 15 at 08:31
Musquito has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Deadlight:

Musquito said:
DeadlightSpreading the diseaseThe Spreading the disease achievement in Deadlight worth 16 pointsGet infected by a friend on the leaderboards

- SP
- Viral
+ Community

Nomstuff
627,154
Nomstuff
Posted on 15 April 15 at 09:26
Hello Musquito , Thank you for the submission, we've made the suggested changes to the flags. Thanks again. toast
Information Posted on 19 April 15 at 17:58
This post was archived by xPut Name Herex
Information Posted on 18 May 15 at 22:20
https://www.trueachievements.com/LuckyConquerer2.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Deadlight:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
DeadlightWhat You NeedThe What You Need achievement in Deadlight worth 22 pointsFind the first health expander

+ Collectable

DeadlightLet there be rock!The Let there be rock! achievement in Deadlight worth 34 pointsBeat the high score in Raven Thunder's Rock Legend

+ Collectable - you need to find the item

DeadlightNo Pain, No GainThe No Pain, No Gain achievement in Deadlight worth 39 pointsBeat the high score in Sport Daisy

+ Collectable - you need to find the item

DeadlightInvisible TouchThe Invisible Touch achievement in Deadlight worth 38 pointsBeat the high score in Madness Mansion

+ Collectable - you need to find the item

itz waz me
269,793
itz waz me
Posted on 21 May 15 at 12:14
Thanks for the submission LuckyConquerer2!

all of the flags you submitted have been applied.

toast
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
Information Posted on 21 May 15 at 16:02
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
Information Posted on 21 May 15 at 17:02
Musquito has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Deadlight:

Musquito said:
DeadlightLet there be rock!The Let there be rock! achievement in Deadlight worth 34 pointsBeat the high score in Raven Thunder's Rock Legend

- Collectible (Collectible has no prerequisite in the definition)

DeadlightNo Pain, No GainThe No Pain, No Gain achievement in Deadlight worth 39 pointsBeat the high score in Sport Daisy

- Collectible (Collectible has no prerequisite in the definition)

DeadlightInvisible TouchThe Invisible Touch achievement in Deadlight worth 38 pointsBeat the high score in Madness Mansion

- Collectible (Collectible has no prerequisite in the definition)

LuckyKant
443,739
LuckyKant
Posted on 21 May 15 at 22:50
Many games have similar flagging. LEGO titles have collectable when you have to equip a certain item. This is the same.
Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: Dark Souls, LA Noire
Musquito
766,797
Musquito
Posted on 22 May 15 at 08:06
Most lego games are for "finding" the collectible.
Those one are not unlocking for "finding" that mini-game but for "beating" its high score, that is prerequisite and only shop & level have prerequisite as far as I am aware.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
LuckyKant
443,739
LuckyKant
Posted on 22 May 15 at 09:14
LEGO The Hobbit (Xbox 360)Lord of the PranceThe Lord of the Prance achievement in LEGO The Hobbit (Xbox 360) worth 8 pointsEquip yourself with Dazzle Wig, Mithril Rhythm Stick and Mithril Dance Boots.


Achievement is not for finding the mithril items but equipping them. It is a prerequisite. The flags have been used in this manner for a long time. Maybe the flag description needs updating.
Walkthroughs - Owner 3: Red Dead Redemption, Midnight Club LA & Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Contributions: Dark Souls, LA Noire
itz waz me
269,793
itz waz me
Posted on 28 June 15 at 16:19
Thanks for your submission Musquito!

We have replaced the "Collectible" flags with "Hidden requirement", since finding them is a prerequisite to unlocking the achievement.

toast
Comrade General - #28 in the World in Action sack #1 in the world for sword kills and sword related medals in Action Sack. Halo Reach(HaloTracker.com)
Chad and Jessie
Posted on 28 June 15 at 16:42, Edited on 28 June 15 at 17:12 by WebChimp UK
LuckyConquerer2 said:Many games have similar flagging. LEGO titles have collectable when you have to equip a certain item. This is the same.Just to explain the difference a little bit more...

The difference between these deadlight achievements and some of the collectable LEGO achievements, like Lord of the Prance in LEGO The Hobbit (Xbox 360) is for the deadlight achievements the collectable has to be picked up in order to unlock outside of main storyline game components (Raven Thunder's Rock Legend, Sport Daisy, and Madness Mansion) while the LEGO achievement are interaction with the collectables you collected. We do consider interacting with the collectable to be included in the 'Collectable' definition Collectables come in a variety of forms; they are not necessarily items to be picked up, but may also include other kinds of objects that can be interacted with in the game world.but if you need an item to unlock something else in game (not progression of Main Storyline progression required) we consider it to be a Hidden Requirement and not a collectable.

TL;DR - Lego achievement requires you to collect and interact with the collectable. Deadlight achievements require you to earn score in a game mode. Yes, the game mode only unlocks via collecting a specific item, but Hidden Requirement indicates those game modes unlocking, as no collecting or interacting with the collectable is part of this achievement requirement.

Thank you both for all the info. toast
Information Posted on 28 June 15 at 16:42
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
LuckyKant
443,739
LuckyKant
Posted on 28 June 15 at 22:01
Chad and Jessie said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Many games have similar flagging. LEGO titles have collectable when you have to equip a certain item. This is the same.Just to explain the difference a little bit more...

The difference between these deadlight achievements and some of the collectable LEGO achievements, like Lord of the Prance in LEGO The Hobbit (Xbox 360) is for the deadlight achievements the collectable has to be picked up in order to unlock outside of main storyline game components (Raven Thunder's Rock Legend, Sport Daisy, and Madness Mansion) while the LEGO achievement are interaction with the collectables you collected. We do consider interacting with the collectable to be included in the 'Collectable' definition Collectables come in a variety of forms; they are not necessarily items to be picked up, but may also include other kinds of objects that can be interacted with in the game world.but if you need an item to unlock something else in game (not progression of Main Storyline progression required) we consider it to be a Hidden Requirement and not a collectable.

TL;DR - Lego achievement requires you to collect and interact with the collectable. Deadlight achievements require you to earn score in a game mode. Yes, the game mode only unlocks via collecting a specific item, but Hidden Requirement indicates those game modes unlocking, no collecting or interacting with the collectable is part of this achievement requirement.

Thank you both for all the info. toast
On the section at the end, bolded: you still have to collect the item in both examples. I don't see the difference.
Walkthroughs - Owner : 4: Latest: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Contributions: 3: Latest: Max Payne 3
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.