Game Discussion: Yaris

Yaris

• Posted on 21 February 11 at 05:33Permalink
    I have a quick question..

I'm trying to get an achievement in Yaris called "leader of the pact" and I wanna know if the coins I wasted on upgrades count towards the achievement..?
    360voice.com..
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,041,502
    Posted on 21 February 11 at 13:25Permalink
    No all 1 million coins must be in your bank to unlock it and doesn't count money spent.
  • Posted on 21 February 11 at 15:11Permalink
    LGS I Hitman said:
    No all 1 million coins must be in your bank to unlock it and doesn't count money spent.
    Can you spell pisstake? Also I thought this game went off the market along time ago.
  • LAFTALAFTA540,770
    Posted on 21 February 11 at 18:29, Edited on 21 February 11 at 20:43 by LAFTAPermalink
    I think he was describing the fact you need to have all coins in your posession a 'pisstake'...
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,041,502
    Posted on 21 February 11 at 18:42Permalink
    if that is the case then i didn't mean to call him an idiot.
  • Posted on 22 February 11 at 04:10Permalink
    Thanks folks..
    360voice.com..
  • HoffmanHoffman145,329
    Posted on 22 February 11 at 08:28Permalink
    Good help LGS. Moving to Yaris forum.
    Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
  • Posted on 22 February 11 at 13:13Permalink
    LGS I Hitman said:
    x Nadzy x said:
    LGS I Hitman said:
    Can you spell pisstake? Also I thought this game went off the market along time ago.
    I was helping him not taking the piss you idiot.
    Mate, why would I want to insult you when I don't even know you and you haven't done anything to me. [faceplam]

LAFTA said:
    I think he was describing the fact you need to have all coins in your posession a 'pisstake'...
    Thanks LAFTA.
  • HoffmanHoffman145,329
    Posted on 22 February 11 at 16:09Permalink
    Thanks for settling this amicably gentlemen, (and ladies?) let's keep this thread about Yaris from here on out.
  • Posted on 23 February 11 at 17:43Permalink
    OK, let me ask you this; where did you get Yaris from? Didn't not come off the marketplace years ago?
  • Posted on 23 February 11 at 23:00Permalink
    Someone could still have downloaded it then and not played it or started it ages ago and is still finishing off the coins...
  • Posted on 23 February 11 at 23:07Permalink
    True but his Gamerscore is low.....isn't it? No offence.
    http://www.freecoin.co.uk/index.pl?a=join&r=45707 < Sign up via that link to earn money, this is legit! UK residents only.
  • Posted on 23 February 11 at 23:11Permalink
    x Nadzy x said:
    Like I say, it could only have been started recently but owned for years.

Also, DEMOCRAT, use the fifth level as suggested in the guides. It takes time to get used to the level and start getting serious coinage from it but it will soon start to rack up.
  • HoffmanHoffman145,329
    Posted on 24 February 11 at 09:27Permalink
    x Nadzy x said:
    I downloaded mine a LONG time ago to my hard drive. I've had a couple different GTs since then, (banned by MS for inappropriate GT) so he could just be restarting as well.
  • LAFTALAFTA540,770
    Posted on 24 February 11 at 10:02Permalink
    He's been on the site since September 09 and has over 50k GS. What's your point x Nadzy x?
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 24 February 11 at 11:13Permalink
    OK! Calm down! I thought he may have got it from the Arcade collection disc where you download it.
    http://www.freecoin.co.uk/index.pl?a=join&r=45707 < Sign up via that link to earn money, this is l
  • LAFTALAFTA540,770
    Posted on 24 February 11 at 15:29Permalink
    Calm as can be over here. I was just confused why you thought 50k was a low gamerscore?
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • Posted on 24 February 11 at 15:34Permalink
    LAFTA said:
    Calm as can be over here. I was just confused why you thought 50k was a low gamerscore?
    I don't know, 50k in 3-4 years? No offence, I know my gamerscore is crap aswell. But I have been a member on Xbox live for 2 years and only started boosting recently. Like 8-9 months ago.
    http://www.freecoin.co.uk/index.pl?a=join&r=45707 < Sign up via that link to earn money, this is l
  • Posted on 12 March 11 at 17:50, Edited on 12 March 11 at 19:14 by HoffmanPermalink
    maybe he doesnt actualy constantly play for gamerscore?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.