Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 28 November 18 at 14:56
Awesome, I can do a write up aswell as paste the video guides, as the videos aren't perfect.

Sign me up for GeoDefence Swarm (WP) please
Erutaerc
Erutaerc
Posted on 28 November 18 at 16:01
Couldn't see it here, so I'd like to take the walkthough for Midnight Deluxe please.
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 29 November 18 at 16:57
Can I have the walkthrough for 'The Gardens Between' ? I have a text-based walkthrough that I've written ready to go, thanks.
NerdisaurusRex
Posted on 29 November 18 at 19:56
I can do I, Hope. I was about to start this game.
Nighthawx271
Nighthawx271
Posted on 30 November 18 at 01:05
I would like to do a walkthrough for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Thanks.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 30 November 18 at 06:38
IronInfidel47 said:
I'd like to take Microsoft Wordament (Mobile) Achievements since it just came out. Dunno if I technically will have earned any achievements by the time one of the managers reads this, but I'm currently writing things as I play the game. Should give me something to do while I'm away from my consoles during my winter break.
Well never mind I guess?
wagnerasa
wagnerasa
Posted on 01 December 18 at 21:00
I can work on Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout.
Be ready and active reload.
Drastic Ed xo
Drastic Ed xo
Posted on 02 December 18 at 18:59
I can offer a video walkthrough for the first tree
AchievementSquad
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 02 December 18 at 19:20
Drastic Ed xo said:
I can offer a video walkthrough for the first tree
As per our standards, video only walkthroughs are not allowed. They need text to go alongside it, with the video being the optional part of the guide.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 December 18 at 21:43
Can I do one for Flashback 25th Anniversary please?
Twitter: @TA_Treezy | Twitch: DatBoiTreezy | YouTube: Ash Treezy | "Wu-Tang is for the children" - ODB
l Bear Cub l
l Bear Cub l
Posted on 04 December 18 at 13:40
Would like to write a walkthrough for The Count Lucanor, I am currently playing through on my main account but have played before and would like to be able to write a guide while I'm playing through so I can make it as accurate and detailed as possible
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 04 December 18 at 15:39
Just submitted my Ducati one so I'll give Q.U.B.E 2 a go since I just finished it yesterday.
DMH Guitarist
Posted on 05 December 18 at 06:13
I'd like to write a walkthrough for Victor Vran, I've played through twice and gotten almost all of the achievements. I noticed there was no walkthrough, and it would've been immensely helpful along the way, so I figure if I can help at least a few people out it's worth the time and effort I'll put into it.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 07 December 18 at 10:17
I'd like to do Firefighters - The Simulation. The hugely popular title it is!
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted yesterday at 17:36
I'd like to volunteer for the Doom & Destiny walkthrough please. I've played it on three platforms, and am well on my way to completing the Xbox One version. It doesn't even release for another four days :D
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.