Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 16 December 18 at 09:15
Walkthrough for Energy Cycle Edge please.

I've been putting images on how to complete each level in the solutions.

I am nearly done, so the walkthrough is pretty much ready to go.

I can have the walkthrough done within an hour.
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 22 December 18 at 20:53
Hi there,

I'd like to write a walkthrough for Torment: Tides of Numenera Achievements. I've just today finished a 42-hour playthrough, completing all sidequests and unlocking 48 out of 52 achievements (including the highest ratio achievements). I have actually been writing a draft walkthrough as I've been playing the game at the same time (initially just to keep track of all the things I've done - I hate coming back to an RPG and forgetting where I left everything off).

Only 20 people have it tracked as 100%'d on TA, and I'd love to get a walkthrough out there to help people approach the game - especially since I could find only one existing walkthrough on the internet that was decent (and even then, it still requires a lot of planning on the reader's part to be conscious of the most efficient way of unlocking achievements).

I'm actually about to boot the game back up now to unlock the final 4 achievements I missed - and from the notes I've taken I'm fairly confident every achievement can be unlocked in essentially one playthrough.
ScorpioXGemini
Posted on 25 December 18 at 13:09
Hello,

I'd like to do a walkthrough of LEGO Worlds. I have already started on a walkthrough hoping I'd land it. The game isn't done for me, yet, but can be in a matter of a week or two due to a couple random achievements. I'll continue to set it up and get as many information and pics as I can. Thanks for considering.
Daydream My Reality
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 25 December 18 at 13:32
I’ll sort handouts in a few days, as I’m taking a little time away for Christmas. Anyone who requests anything, just make some notes or write it up in word in the meantime, as you can just port it over to the site and carry on once you have the perms.
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 26 December 18 at 06:38
I'd do a Nine Parchments walkthrough.
I'm still working on the Spintires:Mudrunner walkthrough, so if you can't be assigned 2 walkthroughs at the same time then nevermind.
E 5TREET
E 5TREET
Posted on 26 December 18 at 07:41
I am able and willing to write a walkthrough for NHL 19 toast
E 5TREET
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 26 December 18 at 14:06
I would like to do the walkthrough for Nin 2 Jump I just completed it.
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Noodles Jr
Noodles Jr
Posted on 27 December 18 at 02:05
Fanta Morgana said:
I'd do a Nine Parchments walkthrough.
I'm still working on the Spintires:Mudrunner walkthrough, so if you can't be assigned 2 walkthroughs at the same time then nevermind.
You can't do two walkthroughs simultaneously unfortunately. I'm overseeing your Spintires walkthrough right now, so if nobody has taken ownership of the Nine Parchments walkthrough by the time Spintires is published, I'll pass the word on and I can oversee you then as well.
Sabot Fox
Sabot Fox
Posted on 28 December 18 at 16:48
I'd like to tackle the walkthrough for Vampyr. Picked this up during the post-Christmas sale and have noticed the abysmal quality of guides out there for this one. I'd like TA to have an all-inclusive "one stop shop" for this game!
ArminatorX
ArminatorX
Posted on 02 January 19 at 13:01
If no one is volunteering for it already, I'd like to do a Walkthrough for Gorogoa.
Ümflancht net so 'rum!
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 03 January 19 at 00:54, Edited on 03 January 19 at 11:52 by Dwaggienite
Can I get the walkthrough for Planet RIX-13 please? I've got an early code and the walkthrough is complete and ready to go.
PR0MOTE
PR0MOTE
Posted on 03 January 19 at 11:26
I suppose my application was denied for NHL 2k7 (I volunteered on page 232) because it's an old game? That said, I can write a walkthrough for NHL 19 if given the chance.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 03 January 19 at 14:05
PR0MOTE said:
I suppose my application was denied for NHL 2k7 (I volunteered on page 232) because it's an old game? That said, I can write a walkthrough for NHL 19 if given the chance.
Honestly, I missed it because I've been so busy and it's hard to remember exactly which post in the thread I got to sometimes. If you still want NHL 2K7 I can set that up with the next wave.
Vudix
Vudix
Posted on 05 January 19 at 20:04
I want to do a walkthrough for Desert Child. I just completed it and wrote the walkthrough as I played. The meat of it is done, I’ll just need to spruce it up to TrueAchievement standards like adding controls and the little achievement links.
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 08 January 19 at 22:10
I'd like to reserve/write the walkthrough for Resident Evil 2 once it releases, if it hasn't been taken already. I checked this thread and didn't see anyone else mention it.
UPG MATAHASHI
Posted on 09 January 19 at 21:39
Id like to copy the Tales of Vesperia walkthrough over to the new Definitive edition coming out tomorrow. Ive kept it up to date over the years and checked that all links are still working.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 09 January 19 at 22:19
UPG MATAHASHI said:
Id like to copy the Tales of Vesperia walkthrough over to the new Definitive edition coming out tomorrow. Ive kept it up to date over the years and checked that all links are still working.
Just to make sure before I assign it, does it have the exact same achievements and no differences in the game itself? If either is a no, it will need rewriting slightly to cover the changes.
UPG MATAHASHI
Posted on 10 January 19 at 02:06
Dang3R Gaming said:
UPG MATAHASHI said:
Just to make sure before I assign it, does it have the exact same achievements and no differences in the game itself? If either is a no, it will need rewriting slightly to cover the changes.
To my knowledge yes. If theres any changes ill be sure to put them in.
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 10 January 19 at 14:26
Can I do the walkthrough for Forgotton Anne? Been working on a plan using the various guides. I'll make it into a walkthrough when I play the game all the way through.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 11 January 19 at 16:19
thunderkiss92 said:
I'd like to reserve/write the walkthrough for Resident Evil 2 once it releases, if it hasn't been taken already. I checked this thread and didn't see anyone else mention it.
I'll keep that noted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.