Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Hatton90
Hatton90
Posted on 07 March 19 at 12:51
Hi,

I'm interested in making a walkthrough for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.

Thanks.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 09 March 19 at 03:21
May I please take on Heroes Trials please? It's pretty much already written. Cheers!
vSully
vSully
Posted on 10 March 19 at 01:20
Can I get the walkthrough for Eternal Card Game?

Eternal Card Game Achievements
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 10 March 19 at 02:35
Just submitted Sigi for review. Can I take on Transference next?
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 11 March 19 at 03:13, Edited on 11 March 19 at 03:13 by neeker75
Is the walkthrough for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Achievements being written? I saw it was on 0% a couple of days ago, and now it's saying that there's no walkthrough for it.

I'd like to write it if it's no longer taken. I already have the campaign mode (all three episodes) written on GameFAQs.com several years ago. I can modify these walkthroughs into TA format, and insert the parts for collectibles and random/ missable achievements.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 March 19 at 03:24, Edited on 11 March 19 at 03:25 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Says there's a walkthrough being worked on for me. Usually if someone abandons it there will be an auto-message in the forum that says they are looking for a new owner.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 11 March 19 at 03:30
neeker75 said:
Is the walkthrough for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Achievements being written? I saw it was on 0% a couple of days ago, and now it's saying that there's no walkthrough for it.

I'd like to write it if it's no longer taken. I already have the campaign mode (all three episodes) written on GameFAQs.com several years ago. I can modify these walkthroughs into TA format, and insert the parts for collectibles and random/ missable achievements.
Unfortunately, it is indeed being worked on. I'm overseeing the writer who is working on it. You're welcome to send them a PM or post in the thread if you'd like to help them though!
"This is all Joker's fault! What a tool he was! Now I have to spend all day computing Pi because he plugged in the overlord."
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 11 March 19 at 03:37
NicoleRenee00 said:
neeker75 said:

Unfortunately, it is indeed being worked on. I'm overseeing the writer who is working on it. You're welcome to send them a PM or post in the thread if you'd like to help them though!
As additional pieces of information here - those percentages are self placed. Those are not filled in by some formula based on number of achievements placed in the walkthrough or words written. They are just estimates sometimes used (and sometimes not used) by the writers.

On the Gamefaqs portion, TA Walkthroughs need to be unique. Depending on what edits you are suggesting from your own one on that site, we may or may not be able to accept that as WT's on TA need to be unique to this site given that TA owns the WT.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 11 March 19 at 05:08, Edited on 11 March 19 at 05:09 by neeker75
RadicalSniper99 said:
As additional pieces of information here - those percentages are self placed. Those are not filled in by some formula based on number of achievements placed in the walkthrough or words written. They are just estimates sometimes used (and sometimes not used) by the writers.
This I know. I've written a few WTs for TA. The percentage is updated by the writer.

I was only asking because when I went to the WT page for this game earlier, I saw that the "walkthrough is currently in development for" message wasn't there anymore. Maybe I was clicking on the wrong game, and got over-excited. laugh
JJMJohn
JJMJohn
Posted on 11 March 19 at 14:13
Hello!

I am interested in writing a WT for Kingmaker: Rise to the Throne for Xbox. Its an Artifex Mundi game released within the last year or so. It currently does not have a WT on TA.
JJMJohn
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 11 March 19 at 15:34
neeker75 said:
RadicalSniper99 said:
This I know. I've written a few WTs for TA. The percentage is updated by the writer.

I was only asking because when I went to the WT page for this game earlier, I saw that the "walkthrough is currently in development for" message wasn't there anymore. Maybe I was clicking on the wrong game, and got over-excited. laugh
Not sure what happened. Could have been that the game was caught in the translation when it was first added to the site. No worries
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 11 March 19 at 16:02
Every hand-out here should be updated and ready to go.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Myckel Jay
Myckel Jay
Posted on 12 March 19 at 18:05
I'd like to make a walkthrough for "One Leaves."
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 14 March 19 at 07:20
DeathDealingCat said:
Though I've never written a walkthrough, I've always been interested to go through the process and see if it's something I would want to do regularly. I wouldn't mind tackling ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95 Achievements for my first as it's a relatively straightforward game.
I never got a message about this. Is it not a game that a walkthrough is needed/wanted for?
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 14 March 19 at 07:46
DeathDealingCat said:
DeathDealingCat said:
Though I've never written a walkthrough, I've always been interested to go through the process and see if it's something I would want to do regularly. I wouldn't mind tackling ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '95 Achievements for my first as it's a relatively straightforward game.
I never got a message about this. Is it not a game that a walkthrough is needed/wanted for?
There's no walkthrough for it, the manager probably added a bunch of people to walkthroughs at once and skipped over you by accident.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 14 March 19 at 09:13
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
DeathDealingCat said:
DeathDealingCat said:
There's no walkthrough for it, the manager probably added a bunch of people to walkthroughs at once and skipped over you by accident.
^ Pretty much this. Some stuff gets easily buried in this thread when there are slight off-topic posts, so I easily lose track of exactly where I was. I'll set this up in a bit.
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 14 March 19 at 18:31
Dang3R Gaming said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
^ Pretty much this. Some stuff gets easily buried in this thread when there are slight off-topic posts, so I easily lose track of exactly where I was. I'll set this up in a bit.
Ah, okay! smile I've got the walkthrough message in my inbox now, thanks!
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 14 March 19 at 18:49
Just submitted Transference for review. I'll do The Mooseman next. I'm also curious about the status on Minit, Gorogoa, and The Invisible Hours. I'm interested in helping with those guides if there's no sign of progress in a while.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 14 March 19 at 19:15
KylKo said:
Just submitted Transference for review. I'll do The Mooseman next. I'm also curious about the status on Minit, Gorogoa, and The Invisible Hours. I'm interested in helping with those guides if there's no sign of progress in a while.
Invisible Hours is going strong, the other 2 we need to contact the owners and see whats up, as it's been a little while since the last edit.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 15 March 19 at 12:15
Can I take on 11-11 Memories Retold when my current one is signed off please?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.