Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• Posted on 04 April 19 at 23:40Permalink
    Fuuldrin said:
    That's perfectly fine. I just asked because I never wrote a WT with so many maps.
    I used two images each for every papyrus scroll-like puzzle in Assassin’s Creed Origins and that was about 48 images on one page (more on the myths of the pharaohs thing), so I personally don’t think there’s a limit, much less one that’ll be a problem.
  • ClownTasticClownTastic702,761
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 00:54Permalink
    There is at least a limit for using external links, I think it was around 150 per page. That might be shared with images but it shouldnt be an issue unless you use tons of them.
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 04:02Permalink
    If no one has volunteered to do Haunted Halloween 86 I can hammer that out.
  • KylKoKylKo738,214
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,131,769
    Posted on 09 April 19 at 01:45Permalink
    almost done a thorough walkthrough for Kill The Bad Guy
    See you in Valhalla or Hel... where ever you end up.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,139,114
    Posted on 09 April 19 at 01:49Permalink
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    almost done a thorough walkthrough for Kill The Bad Guy
    Your current walkthrough needs to be finished first. You can only have 1 active at a time.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar179,777
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 10:02, Edited on 10 April 19 at 10:02 by punkyliarPermalink
    I've just done a guide for the front page for Super Weekend Mode. The game can be added to my main profile later today if necessary (it's currently on a dummy account), but I'm happy to do the guide again as a proper walkthrough if you like. Link below so you can see what I have so far:

Earn 1000 Gamerscore in Four Minutes for Just $4.99!
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,223,548
    Posted on 13 April 19 at 16:30, Edited on 13 April 19 at 16:37 by Rossco7530Permalink
    I'll put my hand up for Turok once my current one is done if no-one else is interested.
    Just to be clear, the remaster on the One, new owner required.
    Thanks!
  • kintariskintaris291,502
    Posted on 15 April 19 at 17:42Permalink
    I'd like to write the Walkthrough for Shadowgate. Just completed all of the tricky difficulty related achievements and will be going through to mop up the collectible and miscellaneous ones. Got probably 60% of a walkthrough written in draft already.

Cheers!
  • TranierxTranierx347,359
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 02:58Permalink
    I'd like to do a WT of Celeste
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,131,769
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 18:36Permalink
    I have written a walk through for Kill the bad guy including a text walkthrough and a complimentary video walkthrough.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,139,114
    Posted on 18 April 19 at 18:53Permalink
    Since your previous has been published I will now assign that. I waited as it was sent back so didn't want you making edits on a new and old one at the same time.
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x907,893
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 03:43Permalink
    Fuuldrin said:
    I would like to write the walkthrough for Operencia: The stolen sun. I wrote half of it already, and I almost completed the game (on my second run). Quick question though: is there a limit of images per page? Or a limit uploaded on TA? I need to display a lot of maps (around 35). They won't replace the text (in case you worry about this), but it makes the guide much easier to follow.
    May I be so bold as to offer a bit of advice: Split your walkthrough into several pages anyway - it makes it easier to checkpoint for the reader of you don't plan on doing it all in one sitting :-)
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • FuuldrinFuuldrin654,903
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 08:47Permalink
    Yes, the walkthrough is already split into several pages, and it's almost finished by the way :) Thanks!
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x907,893
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 09:58Permalink
    Looking forward to it! I'll be using it for sure.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • KylKoKylKo738,214
    Posted on 20 April 19 at 06:51Permalink
    My latest walkthrough has been submitted. I'd like to do Old Man's Journey next.
  • KylKoKylKo738,214
    Posted on 21 April 19 at 23:08Permalink
    Old Man's Journey is done. I'd like to do The Spectrum Retreat next, that is if you guys are okay with me having three walkthroughs pending review while writing a fourth... yikes!
  • planting42planting421,336,171
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 01:09Permalink
    I'm game to do a WT for Aftercharge, while its fresh in my mind.
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 20:13Permalink
    I believe we're all caught up here. If I've missed anyone, feel free to give me a shout.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.