Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 03 September 19 at 23:17
Okay. It was confusing because seconds before I posted in here, I was at the screen where I could request to do a walkthrough, and chose to post here instead. I thought it was easier.

My bad. It's cool.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Rob7Ellis
Rob7Ellis
Posted on 11 September 19 at 13:53
I'll happily write a walkthrough for any of the games I have completed and/or achievements earned.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 11 September 19 at 14:10
Rob7Ellis said:
I'll happily write a walkthrough for any of the games I have completed and/or achievements earned.
Hey Rob, that's certainly great news! Also not quite how our sign-up process works.

If you have a specific game in mind that does not currently have a WT in place, feel free to volunteer and we'll assign you the walkthrough and an overseer.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Chui
Chui
Posted yesterday at 17:41, Edited yesterday at 23:35 by Chui
I'd be willing to take on the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered walkthrough, played OG, done the remastered on steam and starting my playthrough now.
guns vs kittens
Posted today at 09:15
I know I vanished for a little while, but can write one for We Were Here Achievements pretty easy to ease myself back into the swing of things after the move and job changes.

Had a lot of free time on my hands and kinda missed editing those videos and writing those scripts, y'know? Me and my girl ran through the game like 5 times tonight and I thought I knew the puzzles enough from memory to just write them down and help out everyone else on the game.
Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted today at 09:39
guns vs kittens said:
I know I vanished for a little while, but can write one for We Were Here Achievements pretty easy to ease myself back into the swing of things after the move and job changes.

Had a lot of free time on my hands and kinda missed editing those videos and writing those scripts, y'know? Me and my girl ran through the game like 5 times tonight and I thought I knew the puzzles enough from memory to just write them down and help out everyone else on the game.
You don't need to both post here and submit a request for future reference.
Homunculus Fury
Posted today at 09:50
So, with the new system maybe this thread has run it's course and should be locked ? That way you don't get requests and a post here.
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted today at 10:32
That's the first time someone has posted and put in a request. Also, since we haven't sorted an official article yet, most people don't really know about the new system unless we've mentioned it to them, so it's kind of best to leave the thread open, especially since some people like seeing what has been requested by others.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.