Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 03 September 19 at 23:17
Okay. It was confusing because seconds before I posted in here, I was at the screen where I could request to do a walkthrough, and chose to post here instead. I thought it was easier.

My bad. It's cool.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Rob7Ellis
Rob7Ellis
Posted on 11 September 19 at 13:53
I'll happily write a walkthrough for any of the games I have completed and/or achievements earned.
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 11 September 19 at 14:10
Rob7Ellis said:
I'll happily write a walkthrough for any of the games I have completed and/or achievements earned.
Hey Rob, that's certainly great news! Also not quite how our sign-up process works.

If you have a specific game in mind that does not currently have a WT in place, feel free to volunteer and we'll assign you the walkthrough and an overseer.
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
Chui
Chui
Posted on 19 September 19 at 17:41, Edited on 19 September 19 at 23:35 by Chui
I'd be willing to take on the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered walkthrough, played OG, done the remastered on steam and starting my playthrough now.
guns vs kittens
Posted on 20 September 19 at 09:15
I know I vanished for a little while, but can write one for We Were Here Achievements pretty easy to ease myself back into the swing of things after the move and job changes.

Had a lot of free time on my hands and kinda missed editing those videos and writing those scripts, y'know? Me and my girl ran through the game like 5 times tonight and I thought I knew the puzzles enough from memory to just write them down and help out everyone else on the game.
Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 20 September 19 at 09:39
guns vs kittens said:
I know I vanished for a little while, but can write one for We Were Here Achievements pretty easy to ease myself back into the swing of things after the move and job changes.

Had a lot of free time on my hands and kinda missed editing those videos and writing those scripts, y'know? Me and my girl ran through the game like 5 times tonight and I thought I knew the puzzles enough from memory to just write them down and help out everyone else on the game.
You don't need to both post here and submit a request for future reference.
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 20 September 19 at 09:50
So, with the new system maybe this thread has run it's course and should be locked ? That way you don't get requests and a post here.
Please excuse my typos I'm typing on my ducking phone.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 20 September 19 at 10:32
That's the first time someone has posted and put in a request. Also, since we haven't sorted an official article yet, most people don't really know about the new system unless we've mentioned it to them, so it's kind of best to leave the thread open, especially since some people like seeing what has been requested by others.
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:03, Edited on 20 September 19 at 15:10 by Dang3R Gaming
Hey I wrote a walkthrough for Duck Life: Battle and can have it up asap.
See you in Valhalla
guns vs kittens
Posted on 21 September 19 at 01:24
Dang3R Gaming said:
guns vs kittens said:

You don't need to both post here and submit a request for future reference.
Sorry laugh

I sent the request and thought to myself, "I don't ever remember volunteering for a walkthrough like this before in the past, maybe I should do it the old fashioned way"

How new is that feature? It's a pretty good one.
Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 21 September 19 at 04:30
It was implemented around April if I’m remembering dates correctly. We haven’t really had time to make a full article as we were planning on doing a full site help style one for those who haven’t written a walkthrough before.
cottoncandyball
Posted on 23 September 19 at 17:18
I have just completed Jettomero: Hero of the Universe, and seen that no walkthrough has been posted. I completed it in 2 hours and ten minutes instead of the intended 3-4 hours. If I can, I'd like this to be my first walkthrough. Thanks.
cottoncandyball
Posted on 23 September 19 at 23:42
How do I publish a walkthrough when I'm done writing it?
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 24 September 19 at 00:17
cottoncandyball said:
How do I publish a walkthrough when I'm done writing it?
When you're done, you can hit "Ready for Review". Your overseer will then begin to review it. If they deem it ready to publish, then one of us managers will make that final step.
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 24 September 19 at 00:30
I can write a walkthrough for Deployment Achievements.
cottoncandyball
Posted on 24 September 19 at 00:43, Edited on 24 September 19 at 00:44 by cottoncandyball
I can not find the ready for review button anywhere. Someone please help!
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:18
cottoncandyball said:
I can not find the ready for review button anywhere. Someone please help!
https://i.imgur.com/PjZto4S.png

In the center of the screen is the button you're looking for.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
cottoncandyball
Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:42
I found it I had to go to manage walkthroughs under community. Thanks a lot.
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:32, Edited on 24 September 19 at 17:33 by Zwaveldioxide
I'd like to write the walkthrough for Hexologic.
cottoncandyball
Posted on 25 September 19 at 15:42, Edited on 25 September 19 at 15:45 by cottoncandyball
My walkthrough has been done for 2 days now. I don't know if it takes this long to be published or it's glitched for me. I've looked under xbox game walkthroughs and guides, and the game isn't even on the list saying ready for review. Is this normal or do I have to do something else?
Also I have the status changed to ready for review and messaged the overseer.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.