Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

AuthorMessage
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 25 September 19 at 15:51
cottoncandyball said:
My walkthrough has been done for 2 days now. I don't know if it takes this long to be published or it's glitched for me. I've looked under xbox game walkthroughs and guides, and the game isn't even on the list saying ready for review. Is this normal or do I have to do something else?
Also I have the status changed to ready for review and messaged the overseer.
Just be patient. The status of it is indeed ready to review, but we're a team of volunteers, so your overseer will get to it when they have time, as will the managers once it has been set ready to publish. Please just wait.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 25 September 19 at 15:52
cottoncandyball said:
My walkthrough has been done for 2 days now. I don't know if it takes this long to be published or it's glitched for me. I've looked under xbox game walkthroughs and guides, and the game isn't even on the list saying ready for review. Is this normal or do I have to do something else?
Also I have the status changed to ready for review and messaged the overseer.
The review is a process undertaken by volunteers. We aim for the review to happen within a couple weeks or less, but sometimes these things take longer. As of now the timing is normal and you have nothing to worry about.

In terms of the ready for review on the WT/guide page, I see it there. I believe you might have a setting incorrect currently. Like hiding your completed games or something like that.
ElliotStone
ElliotStone
Posted on 26 September 19 at 10:35
I would like to do a walkthrough for Hexologic.
Elliot
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 26 September 19 at 11:01
ElliotStone said:
I'm afraid someone else has already asked to write this one:
Zwaveldioxide said:
I'd like to write the walkthrough for Hexologic.
Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
ElliotStone
ElliotStone
Posted on 27 September 19 at 08:55
ManicMetalhead said:
ElliotStone said:
I'm afraid someone else has already asked to write this one:
Zwaveldioxide said:
I'd like to write the walkthrough for Hexologic.
Ah right no problem thanks Manic.
Elliot
JJBDude48
JJBDude48
Posted on 29 September 19 at 17:45
Would be cool if I can get the permission to do a walkthrough for ATV Drift & Tricks: Definitive Edition whilst all the tips I have are fresh in my mind :)
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 05 October 19 at 19:03, Edited on 05 October 19 at 19:04 by Sashamorning
The Flame In The Flood doesn't appear to have a guide. I'm running through it again right now and taking notes. I can roll it as I go, but I want to get a go ahead before I get much further.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 06 October 19 at 17:37
Sashamorning said:
The Flame In The Flood doesn't appear to have a guide. I'm running through it again right now and taking notes. I can roll it as I go, but I want to get a go ahead before I get much further.
You have access to it now.

JJBDude48 said:
Would be cool if I can get the permission to do a walkthrough for ATV Drift & Tricks: Definitive Edition whilst all the tips I have are fresh in my mind :)
Will look into having this set up shortly

-Bats
"It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 06 October 19 at 17:47
DeathDealingCat said:
I can write a walkthrough for Deployment Achievements.
Just bumping this in case it got overlooked. I already wrote the full walkthrough (when it was fresh in my head) so I just need permission/access to load it into TA.
RadicalSniper99
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 07 October 19 at 13:38
JJBDude48 said:
You be set up. I think I handled it last week through the new system. If not, let me know and I can resend the messages.

DeathDealingCat said:
DeathDealingCat said:
I can write a walkthrough for Deployment Achievements.
Just bumping this in case it got overlooked. I already wrote the full walkthrough (when it was fresh in my head) so I just need permission/access to load it into TA.
My apologies on missing this. Will set it up when I get in front of my computer this morning.
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 07 October 19 at 17:12
RadicalSniper99 said:
My apologies on missing this. Will set it up when I get in front of my computer this morning.
No worries! I've now got the walkthrough formatted and loaded into TA, ready for review toast
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 09 October 19 at 15:40
I have written a walkthrough for Royal Assault and can have it up asap.
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 15 October 19 at 23:48
I have written a walkthrough for Jump Stars and can have it up asap.
See you in Valhalla
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 18 October 19 at 00:29
I have written a walkthrough for Castle Invasion : Throne Out and can have it up asap.
See you in Valhalla
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 18 October 19 at 13:42
I believe we are all caught up as of Castle Invasion - if anybody has a request pending that they haven't heard back from us, let me know ASAP.

-Bats
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 20 October 19 at 09:51, Edited on 20 October 19 at 09:52 by Meszerus
Hi there,

I would like to volunteer for the continuation of the walkthrough to The Council Achievements. It already has a write-up for the base game (Episode 1) but the original author has declined to continue it for the remaining episodes (more info: The Council Walkthrough Discussion).
Shh I am Batman
Posted on 20 October 19 at 17:38
Meszerus said:
Hi there,

I would like to volunteer for the continuation of the walkthrough to The Council Achievements. It already has a write-up for the base game (Episode 1) but the original author has declined to continue it for the remaining episodes (more info: The Council Walkthrough Discussion).
I will be assigning you as the new owner here in a moment. I am going to leave InjuryProne listed as a contributor, and assigning NicoleRenee00 as your new overseer, feel free to ask her any questions you may have.

-Bats
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 20 October 19 at 18:57
I have written 75% of a walkthrough for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition and will have it finished tonight/tomorrow so I can have it up asap.
See you in Valhalla
Rayhoven
Rayhoven
Posted yesterday at 00:50
I would like to do a walk-through for Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning please
Shh I am Batman
Posted yesterday at 15:52
We're all caught up once again. Keep the requests coming!

-Bats
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.