Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Volunteer to write a walkthrough

• SashamorningSashamorning1,701,687
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 19:15Permalink
    TheOnlyMatto said:
    I have written 75% of a walkthrough for Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition and will have it finished tonight/tomorrow so I can have it up asap.
    Watch out writing up guides before you get access, in case it's already been assigned.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,400
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 05:45Permalink
    I’m currently playing through Theif of Theives and have been taking notes while playing it intending to write a walkthrough for it and then realized it’s already in the works. I sent a message to the person I was told was writing it letting him know I’d be happy to help or even take over if he wanted cuz I’m ready to get started on it right away if I can. If not, I would be willing to write a walkthrough for Mega Man X Legacy Collection.
  • BabyishDuckBabyishDuck381,343
    Posted on 27 October 19 at 15:28Permalink
    Hello, what's the possibility of writing a walkthrough for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

Thank you.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,129,775
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 17:04Permalink
    xNeo21x said:
    I’m currently playing through Theif of Theives and have been taking notes while playing it intending to write a walkthrough for it and then realized it’s already in the works. I sent a message to the person I was told was writing it letting him know I’d be happy to help or even take over if he wanted cuz I’m ready to get started on it right away if I can. If not, I would be willing to write a walkthrough for Mega Man X Legacy Collection.
    Please make sure to update us on the reply so we know which result it is.
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 17:06, Edited on 28 October 19 at 17:14 by RadicalSniper99Permalink
    BabyishDuck said:
    Hello, what's the possibility of writing a walkthrough for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

Thank you.
    Thank you for the interest, but looking over our request system we actually have quite a few in for it at this point.
  • BabyishDuckBabyishDuck381,343
    Posted on 28 October 19 at 18:29Permalink
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    BabyishDuck said:

Thank you.
    Thank you for the interest, but looking over our request system we actually have quite a few in for it at this point.
    Ok no problem, thank you for the reply.
    Posted on 29 October 19 at 14:46Permalink
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    xNeo21x said:
    Please make sure to update us on the reply so we know which result it is.
    Received a PM from Smoky to drop the Walkthrough. I have thus assigned you to it. You should now have access to it to begin making the edits.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty600,821
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 22:07Permalink
    I would like to write the walkthrough for Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 00:25Permalink
    I can do SNK 40th Anniversary Collection.
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 20:46Permalink
    With the new site, we can't manage our walkthroughs. That means I can't fill in details or submit for review. I also can't look over old walkthroughs.

I'll also post this in the bug thread.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano733,080
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 21:10Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    With the new site, we can't manage our walkthroughs. That means I can't fill in details or submit for review. I also can't look over old walkthroughs.

Are you sure? I can see and manage mine. It’s moved locations and it’s under your ‘hub’ in the top right corner and the links icon then it’s there - Manage Walkthroughs
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 21:13Permalink
    Falensarano said:
    Sashamorning said:

Are you sure? I can see and manage mine. It’s moved locations and it’s under your ‘hub’ in the top right corner and the links icon then it’s there - Manage Walkthroughs
    Wow, that is NOT intuitive. Yeah, it's there. I have my screen zoomed, so I had to scroll down to see it.

Maybe the WT could change the form PM to mention that so that new authors know where it is.

Thanks for the info! toast
  • FalensaranoFalensarano733,080
    Posted on 01 November 19 at 21:28Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    Falensarano said:
    Sashamorning said:

Wow, that is NOT intuitive. Yeah, it's there. I have my screen zoomed, so I had to scroll down to see it.

Maybe the WT could change the form PM to mention that so that new authors know where it is.

Thanks for the info! toast
    No worries! I thought it made more sense for it to be on your own page rather than community but I get what you’re saying.
  • Posted on 02 November 19 at 16:44Permalink
    Sashamorning said:
    This is a good idea imo. Will mention it to the others to see what they think! Thanks.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94513,726
    Posted on 04 November 19 at 11:23Permalink
    Hey; up for doing a walkthrough for Afterparty. May need a week or two as I'm busy at the moment, but I have already made a start on the WT offline and will have 100% on my account no later than tomorrow.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,119,435
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 02:57Permalink
    I have written a WT for Bad North and can have it up asap
    See you in Valhalla
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,400
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 04:48Permalink
    I posted this in the TA Redesign bugs thread but that thread seems to have been forgotten by development already so I thought I’d post it here too. Two bugs with the new website redesign have been making this process more difficult than it should be.

1. When clicking the controller icon to add a controller button to the walkthrough, the menu that has the buttons to choose from is blank. You can still select an option and it will add the button to the walkthrough but you can’t see what button you’re selecting until after you select it.

2. More importantly, I’m writing a walkthrough on my iPad (tested this on Safari, Chrome, & Firefox and it happens in each) and when I try to move the cursor around the text box with the arrow keys on my keyboard, the screen jumps down to the bottom of the page. Every time I use the arrow keys on my keyboard, regardless of which direction I move the cursor, the page scrolls down to the bottom after EVERY arrow key press. It is ultra annoying to have to scroll back up the page every time I use the arrow key to know where my cursor is now in order to continue working.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,139,184
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 13:43Permalink
    xNeo21x said:
    I posted this in the TA Redesign bugs thread but that thread seems to have been forgotten by development already so I thought I’d post it here too. Two bugs with the new website redesign have been making this process more difficult than it should be.

1. When clicking the controller icon to add a controller button to the walkthrough, the menu that has the buttons to choose from is blank. You can still select an option and it will add the button to the walkthrough but you can’t see what button you’re selecting until after you select it.

2. More importantly, I’m writing a walkthrough on my iPad (tested this on Safari, Chrome, & Firefox and it happens in each) and when I try to move the cursor around the text box with the arrow keys on my keyboard, the screen jumps down to the bottom of the page. Every time I use the arrow keys on my keyboard, regardless of which direction I move the cursor, the page scrolls down to the bottom after EVERY arrow key press. It is ultra annoying to have to scroll back up the page every time I use the arrow key to know where my cursor is now in order to continue working.
    Thanks for the heads up, we’ll try and get this pinged over to the devs so they can take a look into this. Have you seen any similar issues on any other devices or browsers? As that way we can get them to do a general fix all in one if that’s the case.
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x522,400
    Posted on 08 November 19 at 18:31Permalink
    Dang3R Gaming said:
    xNeo21x said:

Thanks for the heads up, we’ll try and get this pinged over to the devs so they can take a look into this. Have you seen any similar issues on any other devices or browsers? As that way we can get them to do a general fix all in one if that’s the case.
    I did experience issue 1 on my iPad in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and on my desktop in Chrome. For issue 2, it only appears to happen on my iPad and not my desktop but it does happen in Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
  • ErutaercErutaerc612,681
    Posted on 09 November 19 at 09:50Permalink
    To add on to the above, I can’t add images anymore.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.