Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Forum Post Code Help Page

• Eva LiEva Li220,231
    Posted on 09 December 19 at 12:48, Edited on 09 December 19 at 13:00 by Eva LiPermalink
    The hyperlinks about the games tracking it doesn't work anymore and it's not a good thing. I also want to notice that the quality of this image:

Halo: The Master Chief CollectionGoat RopedEva LiThe Goat Roped achievement in Halo: The Master Chief Collection worth 262 pointsHalo CE: Halo CE: Complete all Halo: CE Legendary campaign missions in under 3 hours.

Are really low.
  • SpeleoFoolSpeleoFool1,320,011
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 18:42Permalink
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Sir Paulygon said:
    While images do work, the aligning doesn't.
    Yes, this has been a big issue for me as well. "style=left" and "style=right" appear to be completely ignored. It's now blowing up every image to fill the whole width of the panel, instead of keeping them at native size, aligning to the appropriate side, and wrapping the text around. Would love to see that get fixed.
    Same. I complained about it during the beta. Was going to post a new blog today, but I wanted to share an image that is unfortunately a "portrait" orientation. Forced to full page width it takes up more than an entire screen. Lame!

Not to mention some of my older blogs that use icon-sized images are now hopelessly broken.
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon301,697
    Posted on 18 February 20 at 18:46Permalink
    SpeleoFool said:
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Sir Paulygon said:
    While images do work, the aligning doesn't.
    Yes, this has been a big issue for me as well. "style=left" and "style=right" appear to be completely ignored. It's now blowing up every image to fill the whole width of the panel, instead of keeping them at native size, aligning to the appropriate side, and wrapping the text around. Would love to see that get fixed.
    Same. I complained about it during the beta. Was going to post a new blog today, but I wanted to share an image that is unfortunately a "portrait" orientation. Forced to full page width it takes up more than an entire screen. Lame!

Not to mention some of my older blogs that use icon-sized images are now hopelessly broken.
    Wonder if this will ever get resolved? I don't know if this is on the staff's to-do list or not. Definitely puts a damper on wanting to post more. Then again, others might be glad about that fact, lol.
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 15:35Permalink
    Who should we direct these blog related concerns to? I haven't felt like posting anything for awhile due to the aligning being broken as well as a few other things that I'm afraid is still broken, like, spoiler tags.
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
  • lightsup55lightsup55281,738
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 15:37Permalink
    Sir Paulygon said:
    Who should we direct these blog related concerns to? I haven't felt like posting anything for awhile due to the aligning being broken as well as a few other things that I'm afraid is still broken, like, spoiler tags.
    Here is probably the best place:
    Bug Reports Forum
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 15:38Permalink
    lightsup55 said:
    Sir Paulygon said:
    Here is probably the best place:
    Bug Reports Forum
    Thanks!
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
  • AlyselleAlyselle108,829
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 07:26Permalink
    I wish [center] & stuff would be possible.
  • SOS I99ISOS I99I383,029
    Posted on 05 July 20 at 08:39Permalink
    Hello everyone
    Ever since the new update on TA, I can't seem to find "Most Earned" and "Less Earned" Achievements on a certain game, it used to be in the hub section, where can I find this as that was very useful?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.