Game Discussion: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

Glitched game

• Posted on 18 August 10 at 14:36
    Is anyone having a problem unlocking the coop achieves...me and my buddy went and redid a level after it said i never completed it ( which i did) and it deleted all of my save and reset my achievement progress...and the game clearly lets you replay levels....anyone have any problems
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 August 10 at 17:38
    Never had that problem, but i'm having a problem with i shoot the explosives, the game lags up and sometimes kicks one player out the game! Grrrrrr!
  • MehticulousMehticulous525,484
    Posted on 20 August 10 at 13:24
    This is what happens when you make games so quickly these days. Before the market was over-saturated with new titles, in previous generations, games were generally a whole lot less glitchier, really, because they weren't trying to rush out new titles every month.
  • PointySpredPointySpred372,123
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 04:43
    also the cops and robbers achievements seem to be glitched, especially alpha male. any one do anything special to unlock it. cause ive done it 4 times and its not unlocking. all legit matches, not boosting parties.
  • jc coldingjc colding1,870,593
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 07:55
    PointySpred some people have found out that if you delete you save and then again get the most kills it should unlock (if you try this remember to make a backup copy of you save bacause all your stats gets reset if you do)
  • PointySpredPointySpred372,123
    Posted on 23 August 10 at 17:37
    i just got it 6th time i was the host. one thing i did that i did not change the map from what the game had on screen. also it was only 3 on 3 seems kinda glitchy??
  • Posted on 24 August 10 at 09:49
    i bet people were quiting out thats what happen to me on law enforcer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads