Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBLA DLC Roundup: December 5th, 2012

• punkyliarpunkyliar240,279
  • TopherXPwnsTopherXPwns559,029
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:02
    Finally! Been eagerly waiting for the Tony Hawk's DLC for what feels like ages!
    Topher twitter.com/topherxpwns topherrocks.tumblr.com
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,262,334
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:05
    Nice to see someone finally decided to make a season pass cost THE SAME PRICE AS THE GAME! Pass, and pass. What's next, a season pass that is MORE than the game??
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:06
    INB4 'no tony hawk dlc cheevos no sale' comments.

I however won't be buying the DLC for a different reason. Because the game was a steaming turd and it makes me depressed thinking about it.

Activi$ion, get your head out your ass, get Neversoft OFF that damn COD franchise that seemingly won't die, and make THUG 3 already. Or THPS 5. ANYTHING.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PMMX360/petition.html SIGN IT NOW
  • Arron114Arron1141,269,533
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:11, Edited on 05 December 12 at 15:12 by Arron114
    DLC for a game the same price as the game on the day the game is released

New lows.
  • matdanmatdan840,056
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:13
    Doominatorx6 said:

I however won't be buying the DLC for a different reason. Because the game was a steaming turd and it makes me depressed thinking about it.

Activi$ion, get your head out your ass, get Neversoft OFF that damn COD franchise that seemingly won't die, and make THUG 3 already. Or THPS 5. ANYTHING.
    Tony Hawks was meant have died a long time ago back when Tony Hawks said he was no longer going to be a part of it but alas we ended up with Shred and Ride. It has been too long since there has been a decent one.
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:14
    So THPS DLC really has no achievements? thats laaaaaame!!
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:23
    No thanks. The original 400 was hard enough.
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:29, Edited on 05 December 12 at 15:29 by FrustratedNerd
    toxicitymitch said:
    No, but NOW it adds reverts to all maps and makes the original achievements easy as cake. Being someone who's completed it before the DLC; this makes me really upset.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:33, Edited on 05 December 12 at 15:34 by BrumtownMangler
    matdan12 said:
    Doominatorx6 said:

Tony Hawks was meant have died a long time ago back when Tony Hawks said he was no longer going to be a part of it but alas we ended up with Shred and Ride. It has been too long since there has been a decent one.
    His name is Tony Hawk. I've always played these games, but secretly hated them due to the massive influx of greebos/townies they created, thus ruining every skateable location across the UK.
    He pretty much paved the way for the legacy of idiocy that was JACKASS, as most people who didn't skate before this game came out had no idea who the hell Bam Margera was or what CKY meant. Tony will probably jump back on the bandwagon in another 10 years when everybody forgets how he single handedly ruined a pass time. I doubt very much he has denounced the franchise enough that his name popping up on Xbox Live isn't making him a shit load of cash.

There's nothing quite like the undeniable realism of doing a 300+ trick combo off a rail, out the window, and into a manual.

"I hear him boohooing about his broken wheelie-board ramp"
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:35
    BrumtownMangler said:
    "I hear him boohooing about his broken wheelie-board ramp"
    I was going to make a comment how Camp Kill Yourself has always been terrible, even before Jackass jet-packed it to "fame" BUT overall you get a +1 one for the Freddy Got Fingered reference.
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassador | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE609,956
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:42
    When firing up THPS and looking at the achievements, there doesn't seem to be achievements added. I'll wait and see, otherwise I won't buy it as I already have all achievements
    TrueAchievement Walkthrough Overseer - Completionist
  • Posted on 05 December 12 at 15:54
    ROBomination said:
    toxicitymitch said:
    No, but NOW it adds reverts to all maps and makes the original achievements easy as cake. Being someone who's completed it before the DLC; this makes me really upset.
    hows it make it easier ??
    GT: Mike United 007
  • RadioOWRadioOW258,825
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 16:22
    Mike United 007 said:
    ROBomination said:
    toxicitymitch said:
    If you have played anything that came out before THPS3, you know that Reverts make a HUGEEEE difference in high scores. The most evident case in THPSHD will be noticeable in the Downhill Jam level. Getting the Sick Score before having Reverts required a bit of skills. Now? Simply do a basic combo, revert the crap out of the half-pipe and you're done. ;)
  • jnich87jnich87439,209
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 16:26
    iamradiox said:
    Mike United 007 said:
    ROBomination said:
    toxicitymitch said:
    If you have played anything that came out before THPS3, you know that Reverts make a HUGEEEE difference in high scores. The most evident case in THPSHD will be noticeable in the Downhill Jam level. Getting the Sick Score before having Reverts required a bit of skills. Now? Simply do a basic combo, revert the crap out of the half-pipe and you're done. ;)
    Exactly.
  • DelithDelith372,074
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 16:28
    Holy crap! That Naughty bear pic looks a hell of a lot like a Care Bear or I'm a turd sandwich.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
  • Big EllBig Ell1,697,108
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 16:40
    Doominatorx6 said:

Butttt if there were achievements you would have bought it.
  • Tony StarcTony Starc480,578
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 17:16
    Didn't they say revert would only work in the new levels
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty838,571
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 17:49, Edited on 05 December 12 at 17:51 by NawtyCawty
    KP ScuzzyBunny said:
    Nice to see someone finally decided to make a season pass cost THE SAME PRICE AS THE GAME! Pass, and pass. What's next, a season pass that is MORE than the game??
    Well Forza Horizon's season pass cost almost as much as the game (in fact it probably is more by now). And all you get is shitty cars that are all virtually the same lol
  • Gamer USA XGamer USA X333,975
    Posted on 05 December 12 at 17:52, Edited on 05 December 12 at 17:53 by Gamer USA X
    matdan12 said:
    Doominatorx6 said:

+1
    RON PAUL 2012
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.