Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

NCIS The Video Game Reveal Trailer

• Posted on 21 September 11 at 14:32
    I used to like the csi games but after la noire i dont think any company will be able to make a good crime game again!
    You want it when?
  • Posted on 21 September 11 at 15:50
    Love this show. Will be getting this day one
  • Posted on 21 September 11 at 17:44
    xPut Name Herex said:
    All I know of NCIS is this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
    The stupidity of that scene has caused me to never even consider watching an episode of it.
    That's Awesome!!! They're both using the keyboard at the same time....is it a spoof on crime dramas? wink
  • Posted on 21 September 11 at 21:12
    But will it be as easy of a 1K as the CSI/Lost games?
    Hope so. xD

Oh, and Grey's Anatomy game now. wink
  • doarosedoarose546,576
    Posted on 21 September 11 at 22:18
    Ultra Seven said:
    Character models could've been a little more detailed. DeNozo looks like an average blank copy of a dude. It's all about the voices. If they got the real actors, then it's potential. Part of why LOST sucked so hard is they used a made up character, and none of the actors' voices were in the game. Jack didn't sound like Jack, Locke wasn't Locke, etc....etc...
    I agree on the character models. Dinozzo looked odd, and the shot of Abby was a bit creepy looking. As for the voices, I hope the cast will reprise their roles for the game. Lost actually DID have a few cast members ( Michael Emerson, Yunjun Kim, Emilie De Ravin, Henry Ian Cusick ).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 September 11 at 02:22
    Whilst I do enjoy the show, I'm not sure I would want to play a game as them. But if the achievements are ridiculously easy like in the CSI games then...
    Russian roullete is always more fun with friends
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,017,211
    Posted on 25 September 11 at 17:39
    Yay another CSI game! Oh wait...

I am going to assume it is another easy 1000G so I'll file this one under the "rental" section.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.