Game Discussion: Legend of the Guardians Forum

Legend of the Guardians - That was Close! Help

AuthorMessage
Ahrimanah
Ahrimanah
Posted on 25 June 12 at 20:57, Edited on 09 August 12 at 14:52 by jphil03
Achievement - That Was Close!

In the solution guide it mentions this occurs when you narrowly dodge the attack of an enemy, and the way to tell is the picture goes into slow motion as you closely avoid getting hit and the achievement fires. I believe I have done this (repeatedly). Instead of counterattacking with X, I have been opting to barrel-roll out of the way. I often get the slow-motion graphic as I am missed and many of these instances look extremely close. However, this achievement has yet to fire for me.

I haven't seen anyone report glitches with this achievement, so I'm assuming I'm just 'not close enough'. Has anyone else had this happen where they get the animation without the achievement, only to have it fire later when the circumstances are right? Or is there any mission restrictions to when it can happen? (I'm still in the early part of the game and was trying to farm it on the survival waves) Some advice would be welcome. Thanks!
Ahrimanah
Ahrimanah
Posted on 26 June 12 at 21:16
Aaaand nevermind. It fired for me yesterday night randomly in the middle of a mission (no slow motion and didn't get to see what missed me--there was a lot happening). Moderators please either delete or move the thread (whatever is appropriate) and I apologize for wasting everyones time :)
YAGER420BOMB
YAGER420BOMB
Posted on 30 April 19 at 02:10
I can't seem to get this to unlock myself been trying for hours
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.