Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Adera (Win 8) Walkthrough Discussion

  • Information
    Posted on 03 February 13 at 16:34
    Please use this thread to discuss the Adera (Win 8) walkthrough
  • Information
  • o SeduLOUs oo SeduLOUs o638,476
    Posted on 01 April 13 at 16:31
    Looking for a writer for Episode 2. I was going to do it, but I can't find any way to delete my save data meaning that all of the collectibles aren't available in my game to enable me to write a full guide.

    Needs someone who can write the guide as they go through it the first time!

    Episode 4 is now in progress of being written by https://www.trueachievements.com/TSG+Dwaggie.htm smile
    Blog: dtiapril.wordpress.com Twitter: @dtiapril
  • QuickMythrilQuickMythril786,241
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 04:30
    just wanted to mention on the ep. 4 walkthrough it says "there are no achievements related to achievements in this episode" which should read as "there are no achievements related to collectibles in this episode"
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth243,302
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 07:52
    QuickMythril said:
    just wanted to mention on the ep. 4 walkthrough it says "there are no achievements related to achievements in this episode" which should read as "there are no achievements related to collectibles in this episode"
    Thanks. This has been rectified.
  • MusquitoMusquito812,322
    Posted on 05 August 13 at 16:30
    Adera (Windows)A Helping HandThe A Helping Hand achievement in Adera (Windows) worth 27 pointsShow your friends what you’re doing in Adera by using the Share charm.

    ^ Since the last update end July/begin August, people seems to have trouble unlocking it, me including. It might be worth mentioning something in the walkthrough.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • planting42planting421,941,368
    Posted on 05 August 13 at 17:32, Edited on 05 August 13 at 17:33 by planting42
    I can't find any way to delete my save data meaning that all of the collectibles aren't available in my game to enable me to write a full guide.
    For reference, see
    Dragonling Adera (Windows) No Node Left Behind Dragonling's solution for the No Node Left Behind Achievement in Adera (Windows)Completed the Blue Grotto orb game without losing a single node to an orange sphere.
    (comments specifically) for how to access your Adera save. I'm of the mindset that deleting the massively long folder will erase your data entirely. I'll test once I finish episode 5.
    www.GTASC.net
  • MusquitoMusquito812,322
    Posted on 24 September 13 at 12:37
    Anyone writing episode 5?
    Not that I want to volunteer, but I want to use a walkthrough for it.

    Musquito said:
    Adera (Windows)A Helping HandThe A Helping Hand achievement in Adera (Windows) worth 27 pointsShow your friends what you’re doing in Adera by using the Share charm.

    ^ Since the last update end July/begin August, people seems to have trouble unlocking it, me including. It might be worth mentioning something in the walkthrough.
    ^ This is fixed with the latest patch.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Posted on 06 November 13 at 09:00
    Is anyone working on Episodes 4 and 5? Great walkthrough so far, I'm looking to play the other chapters soon.
    Do you still have Xbox Live friends who aren't on TrueAchievements yet? Why? Spread the word!
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth243,302
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 09:16
    ei8hty 88 ei8ht said:
    Is anyone working on Episodes 4 and 5? Great walkthrough so far, I'm looking to play the other chapters soon.
    No, no one has volunteered to write Episode 5 yet.
  • MusquitoMusquito812,322
    Posted on 06 November 13 at 19:09
    thirtysmooth said:
    ei8hty 88 ei8ht said:
    Is anyone working on Episodes 4 and 5? Great walkthrough so far, I'm looking to play the other chapters soon.
    No, no one has volunteered to write Episode 5 yet.
    Too bad, someone really should.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • BonxyBonxy179,170
    Posted on 27 April 14 at 19:46
    Finally decided to finish episode one using this walkthrough.

    Amazing guide, thanks for writing. :)
    http://bonxy.info
  • By ZaKiBy ZaKi104,592
    Posted on 08 May 14 at 04:18
    The walkthrough summary is false, some dlc are missed.
    Play to Win
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE590,067
    Posted on 29 March 15 at 13:44
    It has come to my attention by several community writers that some content is missing. In that light I wanted all of you to know that we are now searching for an editor to finish this walkthrough to get this up-to-par with the walkthrough standards. Please message me if interested.

    compute
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • reforc3reforc31,167,236
    Posted on 16 January 16 at 21:01
    so... where's is the progress of episode 2?
    @ReForce
  • ApexAssassinApexAssassin557,115 557,115 GamerScore
    Posted on 16 May 16 at 17:18
    Someone has ate episode 2
  • SaahDrahcirSaahDrahcir170,936
    Posted on 27 July 16 at 01:22
    What's the status on this?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,433,925
    Posted on 09 August 16 at 03:39
    So how come this is now completely gone? Surely the episodes that were written were fine still
  • SaahDrahcirSaahDrahcir170,936
    Posted on 11 August 16 at 14:09
    At least one episode was written and it was deleted? I'm confused? What's happening?
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,345,314
    Posted on 12 August 16 at 13:36
    Judging by this post

    MC0REBE said:
    It has come to my attention by several community writers that some content is missing. In that light I wanted all of you to know that we are now searching for an editor to finish this walkthrough to get this up-to-par with the walkthrough standards. Please message me if interested.

    compute
    It didn't meet site standards and was pulled
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.