Site Help - Archive Forum

Archived site help posts

Add completed game to trophy case?

AuthorMessage
Phanatic4
168,850
Phanatic4
Posted on 11 April 13 at 17:40
Ever since the site redesign, I haven't been able to find the icon to add a completed game to my trophy case. I can add individual achievements, but not a whole game. I just finished Fallout 3, and would love to add that one to my case. Any help? I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I just can't see it...
TheTheatreThug
Posted on 12 April 13 at 02:44
At the game homepage click on the word game under the game picture and find the option "add completed game to my trophy case"
HBFS
Phanatic4
168,850
Phanatic4
Posted on 12 April 13 at 16:24
Yeah, that's where I thought it should be, but I don't have it. Taking Fallout 3 as an example, when I click on the word 'Game,' I get the following:

Add to my Boost List
Hide from My Games and Session Calendar
Submit game information


Even though I definitely have all achievements, I can't add the game to my Trophy Case.
TrueAchievement
Posted on 12 April 13 at 18:29
Phanatic4 said:
Yeah, that's where I thought it should be, but I don't have it. Taking Fallout 3 as an example, when I click on the word 'Game,' I get the following:

Add to my Boost List
Hide from My Games and Session Calendar
Submit game information


Even though I definitely have all achievements, I can't add the game to my Trophy Case.
Do you have your DLC setting to "All DLC" and if so have you got all the DLC achievements?
"No one gets hurt if they don't act funny"
dainja raas
182,168
dainja raas
Posted on 12 April 13 at 19:07, Edited on 12 April 13 at 19:11 by dainja raas
In "My Games" scroll down to the completed game and click on the last icon to the right of said game.
Heroic Blanket
Posted on 17 April 13 at 07:37
TrueAchievement said:
Phanatic4 said:
Yeah, that's where I thought it should be, but I don't have it. Taking Fallout 3 as an example, when I click on the word 'Game,' I get the following:

Add to my Boost List
Hide from My Games and Session Calendar
Submit game information


Even though I definitely have all achievements, I can't add the game to my Trophy Case.
Do you have your DLC setting to "All DLC" and if so have you got all the DLC achievements?
I'm also getting this "issue" where I can't find a way to add a completed game to my Trophy Case. I had the "All DLC" option set and had all the DLC achievements for a couple games but couldn't see an option to add the game to the trophy case via the quoted method, or via the played games list. I tried switching to "No DLC" and it still didn't provide options to add.

The played games list shows an option to remove games which are in my trophy case, but not one to add completed games.
ChewieOnIce
588,880
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 17 April 13 at 13:24, Edited on 17 April 13 at 13:25 by ChewieOnIce
Here's the simple answer for you:

The Trophy Case limit is 28 for non Pro Account holders (i.e. Phanatic4) and 49 for Pro Account holders (i.e. Heroic Blanket)
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Heroic Blanket
Posted on 18 April 13 at 05:55
That would explain it. Removed a game and I was able to add another. Cheers.
ADrunkCanadian
Posted on 31 May 13 at 22:11
i am still having issues trying to find this, i believe i have the all dlc option set, im not really sure, the games that i do have completed dont have DLC in regards to games such as halo 3 odst, mw2, and arcade games. can someone help me out? im almost done with medal of honor and i'd like to put that up as well thanks PM me please :)
speedygamers90
Posted on 20 September 15 at 00:13
dainja raas said:In "My Games" scroll down to the completed game and click on the last icon to the right of said game.Thanks! I now got Make It Rain: Windows 8 added :) to it
Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 1,640 gamerscore as of right now!
Spilner
718,284
Spilner
Posted on 20 September 15 at 00:14, Edited on 20 September 15 at 00:16 by Spilner
Reviving necroed threads laugh
speedygamers90
Posted on 20 September 15 at 19:07
Spilner said:Reviving necroed threads laughThat's because I needed help for that laugh wink
Love playing ALL XBOX games! :) 1,640 gamerscore as of right now!
Nooblade
297,402
Nooblade
Posted on 26 May 19 at 13:00
ChewieOnIce said:
Here's the simple answer for you:

The Trophy Case limit is 28 for non Pro Account holders (i.e. Phanatic4) and 49 for Pro Account holders (i.e. Heroic Blanket)
It took a while but I finally recah the limit. Thanks for the answer.
Nooblade
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.