Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail DLC Roundup: November 13th, 2012

• Posted on 14 November 12 at 09:51
    alklein92201 said:
    finallife6 said:
    Rush Pack in Rocksmith awesome!
    And 4000 msp for the season pass in blops 2 jesus!
    Just like Gears of War 3. And Battlefield 3. And Forza 4.
    get your facts right mate
    R.V.Martin
  • Sean ReinhardlSean Reinhardl1,004,761
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 10:57
    Acepurvis said:
    10 to 1 says Microsoft will have another 12 days of Xmas thing where blops 2 will be discounted
    i dont think so gow and forza are microsoft games so they can lower the price but BO2 wont see a drop in price soon
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,169,653
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:38
    I realized later that I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking in Gears being 4000. Still, it's not like this is new, and for a game this big, why is anyone even surprised?
  • GwintbleiddGwintbleidd992,382
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:44
    I don´t know why so many people complain...for those who want to buy the map packs anyway the season pass is a good deal...and nobody is forced to buy it ;)
    So isch des!
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,315,810
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 14:13
    Really says something about DOA that they can release this and make a ton.

Yeah... I'll be picking these up, when I get around to picking up the game. My backlog is holding me back.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 14:13
    Money ain't a thang
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 15:26
    Not to mention that a good portion of people pay the $15 per map pack when released and end up paying $60 total. I bought the season pass for both Borderlands 2 and Black Ops 2, I will say, however, that buying the season pass should give you a little something extra than just saving a few bucks. Like the Mechromancer thing should have been included with the season pass and not just pre-orders. Give a little extra incentive to spending all that extra dough up front..
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 19:17
    I think ill wait for the Sleeping Dogs: GOTY edition to come out
  • B rizzle098B rizzle098174,616
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 20:43
    Same. Also i don't need to pay 4000ms points for blops 2 because u get all dlc with the hardened edition. Much cheaper.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar216,942
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 20:46
    gingerninjabrad said:
    Same. Also i don't need to pay 4000ms points for blops 2 because u get all dlc with the hardened edition. Much cheaper.
    No you don't. You get Nuketown 2025 Zombie map and multiplayer map, a zombie avatar outfit and a CLAW avatar prop.
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 21:28
    4000 msp is waaay too much. Why buy ahead when you don't save any money, boycott this $hit
    www.youtube.com/users/CakeAndShadow
  • RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII388,201
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 22:47
    The Sleeping Dogs DLC looks hilarious, I can pretend I'm playing as Agent 47 until his game comes out haha.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 November 12 at 22:49
    I wish music games would die off for good. I'm tired of the marketplace being flooded with shitty music every week.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,169,653
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 22:55
    gingerninjabrad said:
    That was only for MW3. Black Ops 2 gets you none of the paid DLC no matter what edition.
  • Posted on 15 November 12 at 00:50
    Yeah that season pass is a little pricey. Personally I am holding off on blops2 and can wait regardless. I know it's a slim chance but I hope the zombie dlc will be separate from multi for this one. The only pack I got for the first one was the rezurrection one.
    A man chooses, a slave obeys.
  • Posted on 16 November 12 at 23:07
    so whats happened to that cod elite, cant you get the blops maps with that if you renew the subscription or was tht just mw3. That cost 4000pts n seemed a bit more value than just maps. I dont really buy dlc unless its on sale or comes with game.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,169,653
    Posted on 16 November 12 at 23:12
    onionbhargee said:
    so whats happened to that cod elite, cant you get the blops maps with that if you renew the subscription or was tht just mw3. That cost 4000pts n seemed a bit more value than just maps. I dont really buy dlc unless its on sale or comes with game.
    Elite no longer has a premium version I don't think, but I know for a fact you can't get maps from Elite in any way now, so instead you get the Season Pass. Almost all, if not all, features from the paid Elite -- sans DLC -- is now available free.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.