Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

F1 Race Stars Touts its Power-Ups

• MatrarchMatrarch1,380,441
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 00:06
    Home Shopping Network style trailers try to sell the game to us before launch

Please click here to read the story: F1 Race Stars Touts its Power-Ups
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 08:02
    The demo makes it clear that this is a rental game. Too bad, it sounded cool.
    Eat lead, slackers!
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty679,631
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:32
    At least it makes F1 seem interesting, I can't think of a more dull 'sport' in real life.
  • GwintbleiddGwintbleidd991,803
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:33
    The game is quite funny but only 11 tracks? I think there will be a lot of DLC...
    So isch des!
  • Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:40
    NawtyCawty said:
    At least it makes F1 seem interesting, I can't think of a more dull 'sport' in real life.
    Yep, F1 in real life is very dull, probably more duller than cricket and golf. so monumentally boring
    NBA 2k13 > fifa 13
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty679,631
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 13:57
    Toboloco said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    Yep, F1 in real life is very dull, probably more duller than cricket and golf. so monumentally boring
    It is, I have been to enough actual Grand Prix to experience how tedious it is. The best thing were the Marlboro girls giving out free ciggies.
  • matdanmatdan796,012
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 14:50
    NawtyCawty said:
    Toboloco said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    It is, I have been to enough actual Grand Prix to experience how tedious it is. The best thing were the Marlboro girls giving out free ciggies.
    And crashes
  • KoboroverKoborover312,008
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 15:16, Edited on 14 November 12 at 15:17 by Koborover
    When it comes to pure arcade racing I put my money on Sega. Sonic Racing Transformed arrives on my doormat tomorrow.
  • Team JuansTeam Juans412,138
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 16:49
    NawtyCawty said:
    Oh I can.
    NASCAR.
    Let's drive round and round an oval circuit.
    Oooooo can we?
    Let's.
  • Nighthawk205Nighthawk205356,948
    Posted on 14 November 12 at 18:15
    XxDerUeblexX said:
    The game is quite funny but only 11 tracks? I think there will be a lot of DLC...
    On top of extra tracks, how about a free update to change the drivers around? When the game releases, there will be only 1 race left of this season and there are a ton of driver changes for next year already, let alone other changes that are guaranteed to happen. Why would I want to drive as Hamilton for McLaren when he's gone from the team just a few weeks from now?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.