Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Reveals Madden 13's Top QBs and RBs

• EL CLELLEL CLELL652,930
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 20:29Permalink
    My boy mjd! Get his ass in camp now!
  • ACBlenderACBlender40,391
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 20:43Permalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    DeanoMac21 said:
    Who was Cutler throwing to?
    Usually the other team.
    Literally LOL'd. Great joke!
    That French Canadian guy.
  • OrionOrion587,365
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 20:49Permalink
    CDonns said:
    Tebow not in top ten. shockcry No Lynch in the top ten and ray rice should be 3 and foster 2.
    If Eli is at #4 for the clutch gene, that should have put Tebow at least in the top ten with a 1000 in that category ...

Lynch would be a tough sell for the top ten when players like Darren McFadden are left off the list.

I am shocked that Ray Rice is not a top three RB. Peterson should be lower based off his devestating injury and MJD should be top five.

Top Five RB:

1) Arian Foster
    2) Ray Rice
    3) LeSean McCoy
    4) Adrian Peterson
    5) Maurice Jones-Drew
  • The GerbilThe Gerbil201,540
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 20:54Permalink
    Woo! Football!

No interest in Madden though. Me and my friends are probably the only people who still play All-Pro Football 2k8 lol.
  • CDonnsCDonns146,542
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 20:56Permalink
    I think it should be

1) Arian Foster
    2) Ray Rice
    3) Maurice Jones-Drew
    4) Matt Forte
    5) LeSean McCoy
    Nuffzx, your new litterbox is here.
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:01Permalink
    CDonns said:
    I think it should be

1) Arian Foster
    2) Ray Rice
    3) Maurice Jones-Drew
    4) Matt Forte
    5) LeSean McCoy
    I definitely agree with your first choice. Foster deserves the top spot. He's the best Back in the league and I think the next two should be McCoy followed by Jones-Drew. Then give the last two spots to Rice and Forte. For the QB's I definitely think Brees should be better than Rodgers. Rodgers has way more weapons than Brees does and Brees still put up better numbers last year.
  • CDonnsCDonns146,542
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:05Permalink
    Rodgers was only given MVP because the pack went 15-1 and they had a half-assed defense.
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:25Permalink
    CDonns said:
    Rodgers was only given MVP because the pack went 15-1 and they had a half-assed defense.
    Soo he won the award because their defense was weak, had a weak running game and still only had 1 loss while putting up mind-blowing statistics? Sounds about right to me...

Who do you think would have been a better choice?
  • CDonnsCDonns146,542
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:30Permalink
    MVP = Most Valuable Player, if Green Bay had decent RB he wouldn't have as much pressure or even a good defense that's how a team wins a superbowl a good all-around offense and a good defense, the pack only had a good passing offense last year.
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:31, Edited on 06 August 12 at 21:32 by The GerbilPermalink
    Exactly, and they still won 15 games with only a good passing game. Seems like you're further proving the case for him-they only won because of how good he was; hence the MVP award.
  • CDonnsCDonns146,542
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:32Permalink
    I'm saying if they had ravens like D or anything close he might not of won it.
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:36Permalink
    Nice videos guys !!!
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 21:50Permalink
    Yeah maybe not...but it is an individual award, not a team award. I find it hard to argue against him being the most valuable individual player last season; no other player carried his team as well as he did.

Especially when you eliminate virtually every other position from the voting...in today's NFL the only players who stand a chance at MVP are the quarterbacks. Pretty sure it's been around 30 years since a non-QB/RB has won the award...oddly enough, a KICKER was the last non-QB/RB to win the award!
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 22:01Permalink
    So theres a bunch of people who think Eli was rated too highly, and a bunch who think he was rated too low. Guess that means EA labelled him correctly =)

As a Giants fan, looks like this Madden is the one I'll pick up.
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 22:12Permalink
    Can't wait to play this game
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 22:53, Edited on 06 August 12 at 22:58 by CounterInsurgntPermalink
    IGutlessIWonder said:
    DeanoMac21 said:
    The fact that Matt Stafford is on the list, and Jay Culter is not is rediculous. Who was Cutler throwing to? Johnny Knox and Devin Hester? Get real. With Marshall, Jeffrey and a healthy Earl Bennett, he will have a great season. Matt Forte is also way too high, maybe he should be at 10... maybe... He's not even in Steven Jackson's zip code. Only reason he had a good statistical season was because the bears offense was him, and thats it.
    Forte is where he should be, Jackson is hurt almost every year and usually only has 3 or 4 break out games per year. Forte is much more versatile than Jackson with catching the ball out of the backfield. While Forte may not have his strength, his elusiveness and unmentioned acceleration and speed make up for it. And your reason why Forte had a good year because he was the only guy making good numbers on the offense. ??? Think about it... if only one guy on your team is doing anything mentionable, then why wouldn't he be ahead of a lot of other guys in the league?

The Bears are my team and I don't have a problem with Cutler not being on this list because, quite honestly, he hasn't had a great year since he's been in Chicago. I hate the Lions but you have to understand that Stafford threw for over 5,000 yards last season, ended up with like the 5th most yards in a season for any QB and had big help from the cover athlete this year, Calvin Johnson.
    You are no bears fan. Sorry.

If you were you would know that before jay got all fucked up they would have been going to the big show. Jays first year was bad but after that he really turned it around.

Bad luck. But romo! Romo on the list? The guy is a choke! And a joke.
    If the game was won by sticking your prick in every hot blonde than he would be great. But it's not a requisite.

Jay got robbed.

Vick.... Bullshit. If not for his crap throwing for his dog murdering.

And I hope Rodgers gets hit by a meteorite and it burns his throwing arm off, piece of shit belt celebration.

Ahhh! I'm an angry bears fan :)

P.s. Penny's boat, I hope your plane crashes on an island ;-)
    GO HERE TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WOULD PAY UNDER ROMNEYS PLAN. http://www.barackobama.com/
  • Posted on 06 August 12 at 23:17Permalink
    I have no words for what you just said...
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 August 12 at 23:19Permalink
    I MonoTom I said:
    eli has beat brady twice in the superbowl and decimated aaron rodgers yet he is only 4th what a load of bollocks. how many more times does he have to prove himself
    wishful thinking
  • CDonnsCDonns146,542
    Posted on 06 August 12 at 23:37Permalink
    The problem is he can't always just perform in crunch time.
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 00:13Permalink
    "And I hope Rodgers gets hit by a meteorite and it burns his throwing arm off, piece of shit belt celebration."
    I would wish something bad to happen to Cutler, but he cant throw four passes without an interception, so I guess I do not have to.... And you really cant talk shit about celebrations with the Superbowl shuffle... It was not cool then, definitely not now... GO PACK GO!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.