Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Reveals Madden 13's Top QBs and RBs

• OrionOrion1,107,638
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 00:25
    The Gerbil said:
    CDonns said:
    Rodgers was only given MVP because the pack went 15-1 and they had a half-assed defense.
    Soo he won the award because their defense was weak, had a weak running game and still only had 1 loss while putting up mind-blowing statistics? Sounds about right to me...

Who do you think would have been a better choice?
    The Packers' defense last year was awful! There is no way around that. The running game? Non-existent. If the Packers did not have Aaron Rodger last year, they would have probably been an 8-8 team at best (depending on how Flynn would have played). To me, if a guy give 6 - 8 wins just alone by having him there, he is an MVP.

Take Peyton Manning ... Colts go 2-14 without him. With him, they should have easily gone 9-7. Why does he have, what is it, four MVP awards? Because of that!

IBaneExistence said:
    I MonoTom I said:
    eli has beat brady twice in the superbowl and decimated aaron rodgers yet he is only 4th what a load of bollocks. how many more times does he have to prove himself
    wishful thinking
    Eli may have two rings over the Patroits, but he is also the benefactor of a great coach, an incredible defense front seven, and had decent weapons around him. Don't you remember Wind, Fire, and Ice (I think that's what they called themselves) ... three RB's that are better than anything the Packers have had in a few years. Eli has had a great team around and does has an amazing ability to close the game out in the 4th quarter. If he was as good as Rodgers and Brady though, he wouldn't have to close out the 4th quarter so much ...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 00:32
    Korn Deftones said:
    "And I hope Rodgers gets hit by a meteorite and it burns his throwing arm off, piece of shit belt celebration."
    I would wish something bad to happen to Cutler, but he cant throw four passes without an interception, so I guess I do not have to.... And you really cant talk shit about celebrations with the Superbowl shuffle... It was not cool then, definitely not now... GO PACK GO!
    And I wish you would learn to quote :-)
    GO HERE TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WOULD PAY UNDER ROMNEYS PLAN. http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 00:51
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Korn Deftones said:
    "And I hope Rodgers gets hit by a meteorite and it burns his throwing arm off, piece of shit belt celebration."
    I would wish something bad to happen to Cutler, but he cant throw four passes without an interception, so I guess I do not have to.... And you really cant talk shit about celebrations with the Superbowl shuffle... It was not cool then, definitely not now... GO PACK GO!
    I wish you would learn to hop off, GO PACK GO
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,241,962
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 01:26
    Jamaal Charles misses an entire season and makes the top ten. darren Mcfadden tears shit up for half the season and doesn't make the list. Something is wrong here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 01:48
    IBaneExistence said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Korn Deftones said:
    DIE PACK DIE!
    GO HERE TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WOULD PAY UNDER ROMNEYS PLAN. http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator/
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 01:59
    MJD a little to high, Ray Rice too low, and P.Manning too low
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 02:23
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    IBaneExistence said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Korn Deftones said:
    DIE PACK DIE!
    Its ok, your're a bears fan. Tell me is cutler gonna be a pussy this season too? laugh
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 03:03, Edited on 07 August 12 at 03:03 by coronerjackal91
    Anyone on here saying Stafford is overrated is a complete dolt. I mean, 5,000+ yrds and 40+ td's in his first full season? How many people have done that before? Please, don't give me that shit about him being made of glass, the only legit game he got hurt was against cleveland, and he threw a GW Td, WITH A BROKEN COLLARBONE. Only Qb ever to throw for 1,500+ in a 4 game span... I do understand he has Calvin Johnson, I think its retarded to hold him against it because every great qb ever has had at least one HoF suiting up in that starting 11 with him. There's my rant and i'm sticking to it
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 03:40
    Really? Eli at 4? he does not deserve that rating, he should be down around 7 or 8, Romo should get bumped up a rank, Big Ben and phillip rivers should go down, Cam newton should be considered as well. Im not saying that these are the wrong choices but I would have picked a different order ...just an opinion
    Clap That Fool
  • ixOWNxAGExiixOWNxAGExi715,867
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 05:12
    lol tebow?
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 06:44
    Well just because they're rated a 99 doesn't mean anything, I mean in some degree. But Manning doesn't throw 5000 yards and 50 Td's a year so his rating is understandable. Tony Romo however is just a mediocre Qb who happens to live in a passing league.. Besides he couldn't win a playoff game if his life depended on it seems...

And no i'm not a giants mark either....My team has the dishonor of having a 28 year old rookie starter....shudder....
  • Posted on 07 August 12 at 06:46
    And Ray Rice needs to be #1....Best RB hands down...
  • ImTheCrewImTheCrew444,867
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 07:38
    where is chris johnson?
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle149,910
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 10:17
    Zacry072 said:
    I think a lot of that is mostly right for the QBs. I'd put Stafford above Rivers and Manning above Big Ben. Eli can stay there at #4, I guess. Not a huge fan of him but it's hard to argue against two Super Bowl dubs. I'd switch around quite a few of the RBs.
    Why do you think Peyton deserves to be higher then Big Ben? Yes, Peyton is better in stats and has more accolades then Ben, but Peyton didn't play at all last year.
    Nobody even knows if he will still be the same Peyton from before. Hes lucky he even got in the top 10 in my opinion.
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle149,910
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 10:18
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    Jamaal Charles misses an entire season and makes the top ten. darren Mcfadden tears shit up for half the season and doesn't make the list. Something is wrong here.
    Because the man can't stay healthy!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 14:01
    A Phizzle said:
    Zacry072 said:
    I think a lot of that is mostly right for the QBs. I'd put Stafford above Rivers and Manning above Big Ben. Eli can stay there at #4, I guess. Not a huge fan of him but it's hard to argue against two Super Bowl dubs. I'd switch around quite a few of the RBs.
    Why do you think Peyton deserves to be higher then Big Ben? Yes, Peyton is better in stats and has more accolades then Ben, but Peyton didn't play at all last year.
    Nobody even knows if he will still be the same Peyton from before. Hes lucky he even got in the top 10 in my opinion.
    Maybe they took into account that big Ben is a rapist.
    GO HERE TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WOULD PAY UNDER ROMNEYS PLAN. http://www.barackobama.com/
  • CDonnsCDonns152,281
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 14:59
    If EA good chose their cover athlete Big Ben would be on it.
    Nuffzx, your new litterbox is here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 15:24
    CDonns said:
    If EA good chose their cover athlete Big Ben would be on it.
    Yah what a role model!
    GO HERE TO CALCULATE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WOULD PAY UNDER ROMNEYS PLAN. http://www.barackobama.com/
  • turkeyflyturkeyfly2,168,209
    Posted on 07 August 12 at 16:36
    Big Ben too high, a great leader and winner, not a 95 rated QB. Eli, 90 rating at best.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads