Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 07 March 16 at 18:14, Edited on 07 March 16 at 18:15 by Loonielee
I'll ask thaill get you added. Thanks for helping them.
Proud member of the Walkthrough Team
GremlinSA
GremlinSA
Posted on 08 March 16 at 07:03
Tx... Gone through it and what is there so far is good, and does not require much editing, (just need to add controls outline)..

The big bit is the missions walk through, this requires quite a bit of work.. but i will be using PM's with the other editors/contributors to help get that going...

Give us a few weeks and it should be all good....
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 08 March 16 at 07:41
Sounds good. The only two working on it currently are you and digitaI ink
GremlinSA
GremlinSA
Posted on 08 March 16 at 08:09
Ouch ... So the other 5 names listed are... hmmmm .... not of any use...

Looks like we then got our work cut out for us, was hoping to have a few of them working on different missions at the same time, but ok, digitaI ink and I will finish it up...
GremlinSA
GremlinSA
Posted on 16 March 16 at 20:53
PROGRESS UPDATE: In the last week we've managed to get 5 of the 20 missions in, and copy-edited the general and tips pages.. Things are looking good....
Give me a Break... I'm dik-lic-sic, dus-kik-lic.... Gawd ... F'ed in the Head...
GremlinSA
GremlinSA
Posted on 31 May 16 at 18:50
PROGRESS UPDATE: Been working on this alone.. (just when i said i wasn't ready to tackle another full walkthrough) I've got 13 of the 20 missions in.. might still take some time, as i'm spending only a few hours a week on this and getting one or two levels a week done, with 3-5 levels per mission it will take a bit of time.

However please know that i am working on this, between all the other projects I have on the go...
Give me a Break... I'm dik-lic-sic, dus-kik-lic.... Gawd ... F'ed in the Head...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 June 16 at 18:00
As long as you're still active I don;t care how long you take, take your time and make it good smile
Here comes fresh fire ...
jcupmaine
jcupmaine
Posted on 08 August 16 at 20:34
Hey there, I've 100% this game and am beginning to write walk through guides that are lengthy. Please feel free to add me as an editor if possible/ PM me for any additional information or assistance. I'd be happy to help out :)

- Holf
Holf Dasper II
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 08 August 16 at 21:24
Send a PM to GremlinSA to ask whether they want assistance. If they want your help, they can message me (or post here) and we can arrange for you to be added as an editor.
Information Posted on 24 November 16 at 06:43
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
Tyler Kokoro
Tyler Kokoro
Posted on 15 February 17 at 12:01
Hmmmm? o.O What happened? The progress GremlinSA made and the offer of assistance from Holf Dasper II sounded so good :(
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 15 February 17 at 22:43
The WT currently requires a new owner so it is not being worked on. The last post before yours says that, but admittedly it is easy to miss at the bottom of the page.
Pete 924
Pete 924
Posted on 13 May 18 at 07:57
Can anyone confirm if there was a page in the WT for Contracts? And if so, can the page be made visible? With them being turned off soon, I'm sure many of us would appreciate some guidance!
Loonielee
Loonielee
Posted on 13 May 18 at 16:39
I’ve checked. It is just a list of the achievements relating to contracts. There is no guidance there.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 14 May 18 at 08:53
Contracts don’t really need a guide if you’re worried about the server closure. They can be easily done in maybe 2 hours max. Solutions are pretty good till this walkthrough gets finished by someone.
SmokyBlakon
SmokyBlakon
Posted on 10 June 19 at 12:54
Will this walkthrough get finished?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 10 June 19 at 13:50
It has been in need of a new owner since 2016, so probably not unless someone picks it up.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 10 June 19 at 22:51
SmokyBlakon said:
Will this walkthrough get finished?
If you're OK with a video walkthough, look for the one did by Maka91. That's what I used to complete the game and it was perfect.
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.