Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Hitman: Absolution Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 10 April 14 at 11:58Permalink
    Thanks Drabik, I think I might take this up, if that's all ok with everyone?
    I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 14 at 16:20Permalink
    OK by me, its long overdue. Hit me up with any queries mate and good luck toast
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 16:32Permalink
    I'll try do you proud DEEVIUS wink. I can definitely start it, finished with college now so all I need is the thumbs up.
    I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 14 at 17:37Permalink
    Incidentally, have you formally requested to be the new owner via the official forum: Volunteer to write a walkthrough ?
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 October 14 at 18:06Permalink
    Update? Not playing this game until this walkthrough is published
    And that makes you larger than life
  • Posted on 03 November 14 at 06:58Permalink
    Any updates on this walkthrough?
  • VygerVyger253,781
    Posted on 19 November 14 at 12:19, Edited on 19 November 14 at 12:20 by VygerPermalink
    Any updates :)
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE516,413
    Posted on 20 November 14 at 13:55Permalink
    Last update seems to be from over a year ago. The overseers are currently getting up-to-date with their assigned walkthrough writers and I'll post back here when there's an update.
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager - We work in the dark to serve the light - ENGORGE!
  • Paul ZapPaul Zap181,544
    Posted on 08 December 14 at 02:42Permalink
    MC0REBE said:Last update seems to be from over a year ago. The overseers are currently getting up-to-date with their assigned walkthrough writers and I'll post back here when there's an update.I assume it's too early to ask for this walkthrough status? If anything needs to be written or edited, I'd gladly volunteer to help (once I'm free of my current walkthrough's duties).
    Just another victim of the ambient mortality.
  • EnAN0 ERSEnAN0 ERS262,235
    Posted on 05 September 15 at 22:37Permalink
    any news about the walktrough?
  • matdanmatdan750,174
    Posted on 20 October 15 at 17:55Permalink
    And still nothing?
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE516,413
    Posted on 20 October 15 at 18:12Permalink
    matdan12 said:And still nothing?I'm going through all "In Progress" WT's at the moment, so this will most likely be marked for searching a new owner.
  • Posted on 09 November 15 at 13:24Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • LoonieleeLoonielee482,192
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 06:19Permalink
    This is now being worked on with recent progress made.
  • HmizzzHmizzz383,740
    Posted on 22 February 16 at 21:45Permalink
    Good luck ! Can't wait !
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/zRaijin.png
  • GremlinSAGremlinSA88,990
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 18:42Permalink
    I've just finished Doing the other two Hitman walkthrough's, and if you need any assistance I'm offering editing or path/method checking..

As I'm currently playing this and aiming to get my 100% on it.. I can help verify or even write up levels...

I need to start a new playthrough because somewhere i screwed up and not got my evidence and Professional achievements, so Instead of using level select, gona start a new playthrough soon..
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 20:07Permalink
    I've sent a message to the owner for an update. If it looks like they need help or the WT needs a new owner, I may come back to you.
    Proud member of the Walkthrough Team
    Posted on 02 March 16 at 22:53Permalink
    Gremlin,

The owner is digitaI ink

They are still working on it, but would be grateful for some help. If you want to, ping them a message.
    Let me know if you are going to help and I'll ask for you to be added as an editor.
    Proud member of the Walkthrough Team
    Posted on 03 March 16 at 11:07Permalink
    PM sent....

And I am willing to help where needed...
    Posted on 07 March 16 at 17:21Permalink
    Looks like they do need a little help, I'm glad to be added as editor... also just fin porting ScreamRide from the 360 ver, so sitting with nada to do.. (but not ready to tackle another full walkthrough just yet)...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.