Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Cyber Troopers Virtual On Force Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 07 July 11 at 20:24
    Please use this thread to discuss the Cyber Troopers Virtual On Force walkthrough
  • Information
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 July 11 at 15:31
    I'm interested in getting this game - it would be helpful if the walkthrough detailed the process of purchasing the Japanese DLC.
  • Posted on 19 July 11 at 19:07, Edited on 20 July 11 at 06:38 by Teh Paralyzer
    I didn't think it was necessary to the walkthrough but I would glady explain how to obtain the DLC to anyone that wants to play this game.

NOTE: The Asia Version is Cheaper than the Japanese Version yet they are the exact same game. They both unlock achievements so If you don't want the Japanese case I'd say purchase the Asia Version.

If you own a Japanese Tag skip to step 3

I suggest using a translator

Step 1: Make a gamer tag here http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP

Step 2: Its the same process of making the gamertag you currently use. For my Windows Live ID I just used a gmail account I already owned.

Step 3: japan-codes.com used to be the cheapest place to get Japanese Microsoft points but sadly a 1400 points card is now $28.99 not $24.99. If you use the japan codes site remember it's one guy that emails you the codes so delivery time may vary but I have used this site and love its service. You may read more about it there.

Point Cards in Japan are 1400 and 3500. So yeah a bit of a rip off for other countries wanting to buy them.

I don't know if the UK can use the japan codes site or not.

Anyways feel free to search other sites if $28 its too high as you may find a cheaper one.

Step 4: Using your Japanese tag on your console just redeem your points as normal. The DLC is here http://marketplace.xbox.com/ja-JP/Product/%E9%9B%BB%E8%84%B3...
  • zzUrbanSpacemanzzUrbanSpaceman1,310,642
    Posted on 24 January 14 at 11:23
    Hi,

I just wanted to point out that Japanese text is now supported in Walkthroughs, so if the author wanted to update with any relevant Japanese examples, this option is available to them.
    I always wanted you to go into space, man.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.