Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Battlefield Bad Company Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 08 July 11 at 04:35
    Please use this thread to discuss the Battlefield Bad Company walkthrough
  • PerdiptPerdipt118,292
    Posted on 08 July 11 at 04:37
    Bad Company walkthrough for full completion.
  • Posted on 07 November 13 at 22:53
    Did not like this walkthough at all. Not clear on the explanation and personal opinion should not be involved.
    BY FYRE BE PURGED
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 November 13 at 23:16, Edited on 07 November 13 at 23:16 by
    Harbringernight said:
    Did not like this walkthough at all. Not clear on the explanation and personal opinion should not be involved.
    Although I don't understand the previous comment, in full I agree with him. This needs some rewriting.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 12 November 13 at 00:46
    Well depending if multiple walkthroughs go through or not I hopefully can write something a lot more relevant then that walkthrough.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 14:46
    Ok so a multiple walkthrough system will be implemented soon so this game will be on my list of walkthroughs to do.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant660,360
    Posted on 18 January 14 at 20:41
    Why would you recommended playing on hard first?

Surely it is easier to play on Normal, pick up the collectibles & misc. achievements on a first playthrough. On the second playthrough you are already familiar with the level and location of weapons & tools that help you to beat the mission more easily.
    Hey Cousin, let's go bowling!
    Posted on 28 January 14 at 20:16
    The estimated time to complete this is far out. I would say the campaign has taken me under 30 hours and I have all the awards done and 7000 kills. The MP has so far taken 75 hours. It will not take me 80 hours to get those kills, boosting or legit.

180 - 200 is an over exaggeration.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 01:36
    From my stats:
    Time: 182h 9m

I think the walkthrough got the time right at least.
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:13
    I disagree:

The last several people to complete the game:

1. RexAssassin x - 146h 37 m
    2. Napathanes - 168h 57m
    3. Ax7 BEAST - 92h 42m
    4. sirMarian -119h 36m
    5. CyberShadows - 142h 24m
    6. eliteMC251 - 159h 20m
    7. smoke eater65 - 160h 46m

Additionally, this person will complete the game tomorrow night (or the night after):
    FoBoRawR - 97h 41m

My stats are 76h 38m and I will probably finish around the 110h mark.

This game is beatable within 120 hours, MP and SP.

The boosting method is 100-150 kills per hour.

Awards take up to 30 hours and is about 1000 kills.

So: 10,000 - 1,000 = 9,000
    9,000 / 100 = 90 hours

9,000 / 150 = 60 hours

I have boosted and played legit.

My awards took 30 hours MAX.

That leaves 46 hours and is around 160 kills per hour.

So, matdan, do you so still think the time is correct?
  • Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:25
    Lucky, thanks for information about hours for this game, I'm unhappy because I read in this walkthrough in 200 hours to finish, now I'm little happy again laugh
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:37
    It may have been that case 2 and 1/2 years ago but now, it is a lot less with boosting etc.
  • Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:39
    Last question for this game: how many friends I have to do for "perfect boosting" ?

Thanks.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:44, Edited on 29 January 14 at 02:44 by matdan
    wellingtonbalbo said:
    Last question for this game: how many friends I have to do for "perfect boosting" ?

Thanks.
    8 including you
  • Posted on 29 January 14 at 02:51
    matdan12 said:
    wellingtonbalbo said:

Thanks.
    8 including you
    Ok, thanks.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 03:02
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    It may have been that case 2 and 1/2 years ago but now, it is a lot less with boosting etc.
    You are probably right as we had hackers, spawn campers, trolls, Mad Company morons and at one point Brazilians. I guess now that you have had time to refine the method and most of said people have moved on I can see it taking not that long. Although I did a lot of stuff legit as well boosting; boosting is a lot quicker but very boring. Legit is longer but less boring and more skill based or luck based (If you want to call it that) due to the high number of spawn campers that play the game.
  • Posted on 29 January 14 at 03:06
    matdan12 said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    You are probably right as we had hackers, spawn campers, trolls, Mad Company morons and at one point Brazilians. I guess now that you have had time to refine the method and most of said people have moved on I can see it taking not that long. Although I did a lot of stuff legit as well boosting; boosting is a lot quicker but very boring. Legit is longer but less boring and more skill based or luck based (If you want to call it that) due to the high number of spawn campers that play the game.
    Oh man, what the brazilians have done bad for you to you stay angry with them?

I don't like this think but so many people don't like people for determinated country just because a few trolls for this country cause many problems in some online MPs =/

About your comment I like play legit but now we have so less time to play and so responsible to take care that I prefer just boosting in the quickest way possible, even if sacrifice the fun.
  • matdanmatdan792,866
    Posted on 29 January 14 at 03:12
    No there was a bunch that were rude to us and decided to go at it alone and mob the server we were trying to take. I know plenty of good Brazilians just that bunch were not the good kind.

The quickest method I saw required a tonne of consoles and dummy accounts and to mob a server. Much quicker but a lot more expensive (or requiring a lot of friends to dummy). For boosting the happy medium is a bit of both as legit gets really frustrating and I can see why most people opt for boosting this proverbial PITA.
  • Posted on 29 January 14 at 03:17, Edited on 29 January 14 at 03:18 by wellingtonbalbo
    matdan12 said:
    No there was a bunch that were rude to us and decided to go at it alone and mob the server we were trying to take. I know plenty of good Brazilians just that bunch were not the good kind.

The quickest method I saw required a tonne of consoles and dummy accounts and to mob a server. Much quicker but a lot more expensive (or requiring a lot of friends to dummy). For boosting the happy medium is a bit of both as legit gets really frustrating and I can see why most people opt for boosting this proverbial PITA.
    Understand, can't blame for that, I known some types like that, enter in a online lobby and, instead of playing right, stays trolling eveyone in the room.

Thanks for the tips, since I talk to my friends that I get this game in next month already convince 2 or 3 to join, and have another 4 or 5 with this game already started, so I hope less pain compared to playing alone.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.