Game Discussion: Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 Forum

DOAX2 - Not reading save file

AuthorMessage
OfficerBarbrady
Posted on 08 July 11 at 06:40
Whenever I start the game up it acts as if it is the first time I have played it. I checked the memory on my hard drive and the save I had before is still there, but the game isnt reading the save file. Is there any possible fixes to this?
When life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes orange juice
Cormac
Cormac
Posted on 08 July 11 at 08:06
Try clearing you cache.

If that fails count your lucky stars and move on from that terrible piece of shit game and play something good instead.
And yet he complained that his belly was not full.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 08 July 11 at 23:00, Edited on 08 July 11 at 23:01 by Rhyolitic
What do you mean not reading it? Are you completing a vacation in play session (or ending the vacation early by selecting Go Home or whatever it was) and starting over? Because the game does do the intro movie every time you start a new vacation. So long as you have all the items in your inventory, you're fine.
OfficerBarbrady
Posted on 08 July 11 at 23:08
Well every time I start it up all of the girls items, swimsuits and money gets reset back to what it started as. It also starts the guide again for the first day whenever I choose the girl I want to play as. I tryed clearing my cache but it didnt work.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 08 July 11 at 23:16
Are you using a custom music playlist with tracks other than what the game came with? Because I seem to recall there being an issue with that.
OfficerBarbrady
Posted on 08 July 11 at 23:31
yeah I am. Ill try deleting the custom playlist.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.