Game Discussion: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Forum

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Things you are looking most forwar

AuthorMessage
DxTrixterz
Posted on 26 August 12 at 03:03
With less than a month away from the release of one of the biggest fighting games of this year what features or gameplay mechanics you are looking forward to in TTT2. I guess mine would be ability to finally rank up above 1st Dan in offline play (actually now finally there is ofline rank and online rank separate), customisation seems to be soo much improved from T6 so looking forward to this too, record option in practice mode (this was really needed) so I can finally find better tactics against certain characters (eddy and christie I'm looking at you. I finally might be able to learn how to play against spam Eddie and Christie players which was REALLY annoying in T6 online), Fight Lab mode (I'm quite experienced Tekken player but I might learn something new from it) and obviously character roster (glad to see Jun back, I missed her) and also FREE DLC.
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 26 August 12 at 16:02
I'm just looking forward to the fact that it's purely focused on the main fighting, not that silly scenario campaign thing from Tekken 6. Tekken tag 1 was pure amazement so I'm gonna love this!

The achievements don't look all that hard either so I'm just gonna take my time with the list and get as much out of the game as possible.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.