Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Binary Domain Screenshots

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:33
    nice screenshots
  • mealtikitmealtikit153,819
    Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:36, Edited on 08 July 11 at 22:38 by punkyliar
    looks fun

[Removed spam]
  • Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:44
    Damn those screenshots are really good.
    The graphics for this game are truly next generation.

It has a really Sega feel of it too. You can absolutely tell this is one of there games.
    Reminds me of Vanquish a good bit.
  • KiplerrKiplerr168,848
    Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:47
    I have a strange feeling it might be similar to Vanquish. Which was an awesome fucking game.
    Sega did Vanquish too. And the suits they're wearing look like a downgraded or an unfinished version of Sam's suit in Vanquish.
  • Pr0fl3xPr0fl3x60,286
    Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:50, Edited on 08 July 11 at 22:50 by Pr0fl3x
    I had that same feeling lol

Kiplerr said:
    I have a strange feeling it might be similar to Vanquish. Which was an awesome fucking game.
    Sega did Vanquish too. And the suits they're wearing look like a downgraded or an unfinished version of Sam's suit in Vanquish.
  • RamosMayhemRamosMayhem119,828
    Posted on 08 July 11 at 22:51
    wow... graphics look amazing
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 02:05
    I seriously think that Sega should either make a TV series on this or a tiny movie if this game does well like I think it will.
  • Neko PounceNeko Pounce145,561
    Posted on 09 July 11 at 03:17
    Is it bad that this reminds me a lot of Mass effect mixed with dead space?
    Still, Look's epic.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM111,609
    Posted on 09 July 11 at 04:39
    For some reason, I have a feeling Ham is going to be in my nightmares... laugh
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 17:13
    The color palette of this game reminds me of Vanquish or Mindjack
  • BeachemBeachem653,718
    Posted on 09 July 11 at 19:42
    Smurfquake said:

It has a really Sega feel of it too. You can absolutely tell this is one of there games.
    I couldn't agree more. It seems like the graphics are really starting to get better now with the years. Some of the new games coming out are absolutely breath taking. However, I was amazed by the graphics of Gears 1 when I started playing it again. For a 5 year old video game, it looks pretty amazing.
  • BeachemBeachem653,718
    Posted on 09 July 11 at 19:43
    What's the plot like for this game cause the screenshots are bitching!
  • punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
    Posted on 09 July 11 at 20:29
    Beachem said:
    What's the plot like for this game cause the screenshots are bitching!
    I think that the best thing that I can do is redirect you to our original announcement article: Sega Announces Binary Domain
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 20:31
    Neko Pounce said:
    Is it bad that this reminds me a lot of Mass effect mixed with dead space?
    Still, Look's epic.
    Thought the same, except Dead Rising over Dead Space, either way.
    I had buttsex with Anders, Fenris, Merrill, Isabel, hell, everyone you could have buttsex with. -Leo
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 21:41
    Beachem said:
    Smurfquake said:

I couldn't agree more. It seems like the graphics are really starting to get better now with the years. Some of the new games coming out are absolutely breath taking. However, I was amazed by the graphics of Gears 1 when I started playing it again. For a 5 year old video game, it looks pretty amazing.
    You bring up a great point. The first Gears still looks beautiful.
    I go back to Oblivion and I think it still looks fantastic (albeit, with a bit of rough edges).

With the way developers have gotten the best out of graphics as we get later into this generation I become more and more impressed. I'm not saying any game is more important with better graphics, but when we have just screens to go on it's great to at least show them off.

Hoping the story on this just doesn't get too cliche.
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 21:56
    Na, not for me ;)
    CabbageWithPie
  • Posted on 09 July 11 at 22:18
    I may be missing something, but the graphics aren't particularly impressive. They're not bad by any stretch of the imagination but I don't see how they deserve the levels of praise being heaped on them.
  • anthony2690anthony26901,192,542
    Posted on 10 July 11 at 08:28, Edited on 10 July 11 at 09:14 by anthony2690
    Kiplerr said:
    platinum games did vanquish sega just published it, and tbh I thought everyone was being sarcastic at first about the games look/graphics. it really does not look that good, i'll wait till I see gameplay.

I wish Sega would start doing good games again or follow suit with these hd remakes, shenmue hd collection anyone?
    jsr hd collection?

shining wisdom for xbla?
    shinobi x for xbla?
    burning rangers for xbla?
    and i could right a big list of great sega games...

it's a shame they make sucky games now :(

except the new phantasy star looks incredible (sonic team) publish it on the xbox and i'll be very happy.

(before you say bayonetta or vanquish there made by plat games)
  • SanadaSanada738,523
    Posted on 11 July 11 at 15:16
    Kiplerr said:
    Couldn't say it much better myself. Hopefully this game will be just as good as Vanquish without being passed up by most people without even being given a shot.
    You seem a little furious...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads