Game Info Submission Archive: Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 23 March 13 at 14:50
MarekVit has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed:

MarekVit said:
Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed250 ClubThe 250 Club achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 22 pointsReach over 250mph in a Standing Mile event

Buggy - none of the SPEEDUNTERS achievements unlocked for me and from what I've read on the internet, I'm not the only one. Seems the DLC is buggy...
Achievements not unlocking.

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed8 Second ClubThe 8 Second Club achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 21 pointsRun a Quarter Mile in less than 9 seconds

Buggy - none of the SPEEDUNTERS achievements unlocked for me and from what I've read on the internet, I'm not the only one. Seems the DLC is buggy...

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedGrim ReaperThe Grim Reaper achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 43 pointsBeat Chris Rado and win the 1320 Outlaws Championship

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedMonster DogThe Monster Dog achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 44 pointsBeat Koz and win the Standing Mile World Championship

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedReady To RockThe Ready To Rock achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 34 pointsWin an Online event in a Speedhunters Edition car

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedSpeedhunterThe Speedhunter achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 33 pointsComplete a Career event in each of the Speedhunters Edition Cars

MarekVit
MarekVit
Posted on 24 March 13 at 07:26
Managed to get it to work last night. There's a trick to it. Start the game on a different profile, then log out and log in with your primary profile. Obviously, the DLC loads incorrectly.... or maybe it was just an accident. I tried like four times before on different profiles and none of the achievements unlocked (I tried 250 club and 8 second club four times, because they are the easiest). The trick I described worked and all the cheevos unlocked according to description.
LitaOsiris
LitaOsiris
Posted on 24 March 13 at 11:03
We are aware of the issues this DLC causes but the achievements themselves are not the problem so they will not get Buggy. We will hopefully have a new feature soon to show these issues. Thankies for giving us info about a trick fix, it has been noted.
Information Posted on 14 May 15 at 17:42
https://www.trueachievements.com/matdan12.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed:

matdan12 said:
Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedGoing the extra mileThe Going the extra mile achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 78 pointsComplete 250 Event Objectives

- Cumulative - Exhaustive

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedBadge EarnerThe Badge Earner achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 7 pointsEarn 10 Badges

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedBadge HunterThe Badge Hunter achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 22 pointsEarn 50 Badges

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedBadge CollectorThe Badge Collector achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 155 pointsEarn 100 Badges

Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 10 July 15 at 13:06
Thank you for your submission, the flags have been updated.
You always get back what you reflected into the mirror!
Information Posted on 12 July 15 at 23:54
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
MarekVit
MarekVit
Posted on 14 July 15 at 14:33
How is getting 10 badges exhaustive? Or 50?
matdan
matdan
Posted on 14 July 15 at 15:20
MarekVit said:How is getting 10 badges exhaustive? Or 50?Exhaustive = when something has a finite number i.e. badges. Once one is earned it cannot be re-earned to make progress, each one is unique with it's requirements etc.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
MarekVit
MarekVit
Posted on 17 July 15 at 12:13
matdan12 said:MarekVit said:How is getting 10 badges exhaustive? Or 50?Exhaustive = when something has a finite number i.e. badges. Once one is earned it cannot be re-earned to make progress, each one is unique with it's requirements etc.Oh, thanks for clarification. I had no idea this flag existed, so I automatically assumed it meant time-consuming.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 17 July 15 at 16:31
MarekVit said:matdan12 said:MarekVit said:How is getting 10 badges exhaustive? Or 50?Exhaustive = when something has a finite number i.e. badges. Once one is earned it cannot be re-earned to make progress, each one is unique with it's requirements etc.Oh, thanks for clarification. I had no idea this flag existed, so I automatically assumed it meant time-consuming.No worries, not one of the easiest of flags to understand.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Information Posted on 02 January 19 at 07:03
GG Zeus has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed Achievements:

GG Zeus said:
Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedKing of the HillThe King of the Hill achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 70 pointsWin your first Driver Duel Championship crown

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedI'm Going To Hollywood!The I'm Going To Hollywood! achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 30 pointsGet through the Qualifying round in the Driver Duel Championship

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedIntercept & PursueThe Intercept & Pursue achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 41 pointsComplete an Online Catchup Pack and Online Catchup Duel event

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedIn The ZoneThe In The Zone achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 32 pointsWin an Online event from helmet cam

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedNotoriousThe Notorious achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 142 pointsPlay Online for over 10 hours total

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedRock HardThe Rock Hard achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 28 pointsWin an Online event in a car from the Legends Pack

Unobtainable

Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: UnleashedReady To RockThe Ready To Rock achievement in Need for Speed: SHIFT 2: Unleashed worth 34 pointsWin an Online event in a Speedhunters Edition car

Unobtainable

GG Zeus
GG Zeus
Posted on 04 March 19 at 11:14
I've been trying to boost the online for this game and it says I can't connect to the servers or create a session. So I'm assuming the servers aren't working anymore
GG Zeus
romisthebest
romisthebest
Posted on 13 March 19 at 16:34
GG Zeus said:
I've been trying to boost the online for this game and it says I can't connect to the servers or create a session. So I'm assuming the servers aren't working anymore
The servers are still up but apparently they are not working so well in the evening (in Europe).
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 22 April 19 at 01:06
Thanks for the submission, GG Zeus. The achievements all have unlocks so we're not going to add the Discontinued flag on them. If you could let us know whether you've been able to connect recently, we'll be able to determine the correct course of action.
GI Flagging Manager
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 24 June 19 at 11:24
Thank you for the submissions GG Zeus and romisthebest. We can still see unlocks on most of the achievements and for that reason we will not apply the Discontinued flag right now. It might be that it is some combination of time/region and as such it is not easy to determine the right root cause. We will keep an eye on this game and act accordingly as soon as we know more.
Information Posted on 24 June 19 at 13:25
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.