Game Info Submission Archive: Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Resident Evil Revelations - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)

• Information
  • LitaOsirisLitaOsiris1,256,083
    Posted on 22 May 13 at 18:34
    Some questions wink

- What is Raid mode? I'm just trying to figure out the reason for the DS flag on it.
    - Is Casual the lowest difficulty?
    - Are all difficulties available from the beginning?
    - Are bonuses infinite?
  • Posted on 22 May 13 at 20:52
    Raid mode is a co-op (you can play single player too) where you and a friend take on enemies in a room and try to find an exit. You clear out all the enemies in a room and try to progress onto the next until you find the exit.

Kinda like a special ops in Modern Warfare (at least thats what I've heard people compare it to) I just like of it is clear a room and move on lol.

Chasm, Trench and Abyss are the Difficulties on Raid Mode. (Easy, Normal, Hard)

Casual is the lowest.

All difficulties can be selected at start.

You can replay a level in raid and earn the same bonus again. Bonuses are infinite.
    Posted on 23 May 13 at 17:05
    Ok, done, thankies for the extra info. Some notes:

- Handprints got Collectible.
    - Collectible was removed from the rare weapons because they're not collected - it's a random event that you get them or through a code.
    - Collectible was also removed from scanning enemy types because they are a list of non-unique items.
    - Removed DS from the lowest difficulties.
    - Added MS for clearing the campaign on the three difficulties.

toast
  • Posted on 23 May 13 at 21:57, Edited on 23 May 13 at 22:00 by Teh Paralyzer
    LitaOsiris said:
    Ok, done, thankies for the extra info. Some notes:

- Handprints got Collectible.
    - Collectible was removed from the rare weapons because they're not collected - it's a random event that you get them or through a code.
    - Collectible was also removed from scanning enemy types because they are a list of non-unique items.
    - Removed DS from the lowest difficulties.
    - Added MS for clearing the campaign on the three difficulties.

toast
    I wasn't sure if they counted as collectible or not so I just threw the flags on. I'm still getting the hang of flag submission.

Thank you

I left time consuming off of the grindy achievement in Raid Mode as I am unsure if they take 10 hours or not yet.
    Posted on 24 May 13 at 16:44
    No worries. Just send us another submission if TC is necessary.
  • ネメシスネメシス1,413,181
    Posted on 25 May 13 at 22:32
    level 50 takes wayyy longer than 10 hours, im 5 hours in and just about to hit 20 :|
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReazieTV
  • Information
    Posted on 26 May 13 at 02:10
    Teh Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360):

Teh Paralyzer said:
    Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)Meteoric RiseThe Meteoric Rise achievement in Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) worth 35 points【RAID MODE】Reach player level 40.

Add Time Consuming

Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)One for Each Minnesota LakeThe One for Each Minnesota Lake achievement in Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) worth 87 points【RAID MODE】Defeat 10,000 enemies.

Add Time Consuming

Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)Shop 'til Ya DropThe Shop 'til Ya Drop achievement in Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) worth 60 points【RAID MODE】Spend 1,000,000 BP in the store.

Add Time Consuming

Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)Top of My GameThe Top of My Game achievement in Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) worth 214 points【RAID MODE】Reach player level 50.

Add Time Consuming

• Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,933
    Posted on 26 May 13 at 08:14, Edited on 26 May 13 at 08:14 by Epsilon Theta
    We have applied the flags, thank you!
  • Posted on 12 June 13 at 19:28
    I'm level 30 and a little over 17 hrs of playtime.
  • Posted on 14 June 13 at 02:00
    You can hit 30 under 10 if you grind but on average but yeah most people probably hit 30 after 10 hours.
  • Information
  • Information
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 February 17 at 02:52
    There are only 4 encounters in the game, before you would have to restart, this constitutes per the current flag definition as missable. Thank you for having us look into it however!
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Information
    Posted on 27 February 17 at 03:18
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
  • Information
    Posted on 20 March 18 at 18:27
    FullNietzsche has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) Achievements:

FullNietzsche said:
    Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360)Dynamic DuoThe Dynamic Duo achievement in Resident Evil Revelations (Xbox 360) worth 12 points【RAID MODE】Land a fully charged physical attack on an enemy at the same time as your partner.

This should be online only, it cannot be done offline with local multiplayer or co-op. I noticed that the Xbox One version does have the correct online only flag.

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 21 March 18 at 06:54
    Thank you for your submission FullNietzsche. We have updated the flags.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 March 18 at 14:02
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads