Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week of August 27th, 2012

• CASS190684CASS190684241,071
    Posted on 27 August 12 at 23:18Permalink
    Zzzzzzzzzzz sleep
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty528,284
    Posted on 27 August 12 at 23:41, Edited on 27 August 12 at 23:42 by NawtyCawtyPermalink
    XiBochX said:
    pass
    Yes there will be. A season pass. Like for every other frigging game that comes out nowadays. There is even a dedicated section on the Xbox now because there is that many of them.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 00:50Permalink
    Can't wait to call blitz and CRUSH Tebow!...
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 01:44Permalink
    Got madden in my gamefly since I've been playing and completing all of them as of late
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 03:20Permalink
    Madden has some achievements that scare me, but I'll probably end up playing it -_-
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 03:47Permalink
    "Green 18! Green 18! Omaha! Set... Hike!"

Am I wrong or is that Aaron Rodgers snap count?
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty528,284
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 10:36Permalink
    I was going to get Madden but half the achievements are for created player mode, and I fucking hate that part. I like to get at least one achievement in games that I buy lol.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 10:41Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    I was going to get Madden but half the achievements are for created player mode, and I fucking hate that part. I like to get at least one achievement in games that I buy lol.
    Achievements aside....

This is the best Madden yet.
  • SanadaSanada661,757
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 16:27Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    Achievements aside....

This is the best Madden yet.
    I'm with you there. Have played the demo multiple times so far without getting bored. Though I'm also a fan of the bitchy achievements. laugh
    I may or may not have been Izuna Dropped on my head as a child.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 16:33Permalink
    Oh shit, these Legacy Score achievements are no joke. Expect this Madden to be at least a 2 ratio.
  • Big EllBig Ell899,377
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 21:34Permalink
    zyxomma100 said:
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    How come? It's the best Madden since probably 2005.
    Exactly. That was the last year they actually had to try to make a good game, because of competition. Then they bought out the exclusive rights to the NFL... and Madden 06 was one of the worst games I've ever played in my life.

It's gotten better since then, but the games still are below Madden 2005/NFL 2K5 quality. (Admittedly I haven't tried this year's demo yet.) EA Sports doesn't get any more money from me until they can prove they can make a better game than some competition.
    NFL 2K5 on the original XBox was awesome! The Crib was great!

iheartslampigs said:
    sdemon999 said:
    Can't wait, will be throwing on my Urlacher jersey and going to a midnight release. BEAR DOWN!!!

Also, Madden having a kinect achievement finally got me to cave on getting one. Is that sad?
    Kinect achievement? Well you just saved me some time of picking this up. Thank you! Still might pick it up on a deal though.
    How about sucking it up and buying a Kinect. It is fun and gets you off your ass. And aren't you a ratio whore anyway?
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude703,932
    Posted on 29 August 12 at 06:16Permalink
    Great week to work on backlog. If I could just get off Minecraft now....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.