Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 13 Reveals Top Ten Overall Players

  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 13:43Permalink
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Even worse. Making millions off the gay belt celebrate
    I didn't know calling things with no sexual preference 'gay' was still cool. Thanks for keeping me tuned in with today's kiddies.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 15:13, Edited on 28 August 12 at 15:15 by CounterInsurgntPermalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Even worse. Making millions off the gay belt celebrate
    I didn't know calling things with no sexual preference 'gay' was still cool. Thanks for keeping me tuned in with today's kiddies.
    Oh settle down you elitist.
    GO HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WILL PAY UNDER ROMNEY http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator
  • SanadaSanada661,962
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 16:24, Edited on 28 August 12 at 16:29 by SanadaPermalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    Even worse. Making millions off the gay belt celebrate
    I didn't know calling things with no sexual preference 'gay' was still cool. Thanks for keeping me tuned in with today's kiddies.
    Stupid head is also a strong choice. But really, ragging on Rodgers and Revis? One over a celebration he most likely makes every time he scores on your team. I would get annoyed with it too I suppose...laugh
    I may or may not have been Izuna Dropped on my head as a child.
  • Posted on 28 August 12 at 19:22Permalink
    We will see what happens this year.
    GO HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE TAX YOU WILL PAY UNDER ROMNEY http://www.barackobama.com/tax-calculator
  • EaglesFan520EaglesFan520185,453 185,453 GamerScore
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 21:59Permalink
    I'm pretty sure this was a fan vote, otherwise there is no way that MJD would be the top rusher. He's top 5 for sure.

    As for the top five rushers RIGHT NOW (as in, if they played today) I would go with

    Arian Foster
    Ray Rice
    Lesean McCoy
    MJD
    Darren McFadden

    I think those 5 are the best RIGHT NOW. If it was a few months from now, adrian peterson would be at the top.
    If it's not fun, why play it?
  • EaglesFan520EaglesFan520185,453 185,453 GamerScore
    Posted on 28 August 12 at 22:01Permalink
    MAGNUS 7000 said:
    Pebster said:
    I hate the Jets, but no one effects the game more than Revis. If my WR is going against him in Fantasy Football I just don't start him
    Then your stupid. Stevie Johnson ,WR BUFF has burned him multiple times.
    Actually no he hasn't. He beat him a few times, but most of Johnson's catches against the Jets last year were in the slot. Revis was on the outside on those plays. I know cause I watched the game.
    If it's not fun, why play it?
  • Posted on 29 August 12 at 14:49Permalink
    Freaking sweet cant wait to get it from gamefly if it comes
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • SanadaSanada661,962
    Posted on 29 August 12 at 18:00Permalink
    EaglesFan520 said:
    I'm pretty sure this was a fan vote, otherwise there is no way that MJD would be the top rusher. He's top 5 for sure.

    As for the top five rushers RIGHT NOW (as in, if they played today) I would go with

    Arian Foster
    Ray Rice
    Lesean McCoy
    MJD
    Darren McFadden

    I think those 5 are the best RIGHT NOW. If it was a few months from now, adrian peterson would be at the top.
    I'd totally agree with that. Depending on his recovery status I'd say Adrian Peterson is a bit better than MJD and Chris Johnson has line issues. But you nailed it I'd say on the order. Lesean McCoy was #1 in fantasy last year, but I'd still say Arian Foster is the bigger beast. McFadden is coming off an injury too, will be interesting to see.

    Stevie Johnson DID burn Revis a few times, but you're right about his big plays being in the slot. The fact one receiver sticks out among the whole league is a statement though.
    I may or may not have been Izuna Dropped on my head as a child.
  • Posted on 30 August 12 at 13:17Permalink
    I figured if CJ is on the cover, he would've at least been the #1 or #2 player in the game...
  • Posted on 03 September 12 at 23:18Permalink
    EaglesFan520 said:
    MAGNUS 7000 said:
    Pebster said:
    I hate the Jets, but no one effects the game more than Revis. If my WR is going against him in Fantasy Football I just don't start him
    Then your stupid. Stevie Johnson ,WR BUFF has burned him multiple times.
    Actually no he hasn't. He beat him a few times, but most of Johnson's catches against the Jets last year were in the slot. Revis was on the outside on those plays. I know cause I watched the game.
    Actually he has. I know cus I watched the game too.

    Here is proof.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czvJoThRzlw
  • HumpyrtonHumpyrton756,791
    Posted on 04 September 12 at 01:15Permalink
    Stevie Johnson does have revis's number but that is about it, and even the greatest corners get beat. And rodgers shouldnt be 99 because his clutch should be about 5, mr 4-18 when it counts.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.