Game Discussion: Overlord II

Overlord II Achievements are now on the site

• Posted on 30 June 09 at 02:21Permalink
    man, im on the last mission, once i beat that, i need to back track, i never finished the first game lol.
  • Force58Force58149,120
    Posted on 01 July 09 at 00:58Permalink
    Archeim said:
    i'm guessing you never played the first one?

The minions are what makes the games wonderful. i just got my greens last night, and i now remember why they were my favorite minion type. they tear stuff up (especially if you put them on a guard marker on an unexpecting foe.)
    I just found the Throne Room, Foundations, etc., and I'm looking for the reds. So far, can't find them. Just prior to finding my "home", I realized I had to enslave 3 townfolk. Once that was done I could travel. Love the minions so far and I'm sure finding the reds, greens and blues will be a trip.

I also haven't found any of the, can't remember what you call them, round jobbers that you need for expanding magic spells. Still looking...

No, I didn't play the first game, but may have to now.

Cheers
    Now I know NightStalker666 -- No more double-posting for me!
  • Posted on 04 July 09 at 03:09Permalink
    Force58 said:
    I just found the Throne Room, Foundations, etc., and I'm looking for the reds. So far, can't find them. Just prior to finding my "home", I realized I had to enslave 3 townfolk. Once that was done I could travel. Love the minions so far and I'm sure finding the reds, greens and blues will be a trip.

I also haven't found any of the, can't remember what you call them, round jobbers that you need for expanding magic spells. Still looking...

Cheers
    catalysts, and the first one has some big differences from the second, but its just as good, the only major downside is getting lifeforce and the camera is farrrr less controlable in the first.
  • Force58Force58149,120
    Posted on 04 July 09 at 10:56Permalink
    Krimson Kitsune said:
    Force58 said:

Cheers
    catalysts, and the first one has some big differences from the second, but its just as good, the only major downside is getting lifeforce and the camera is farrrr less controlable in the first.
    Finally found the reds.

Camera control was driving me nuts...during the first area seige it would center on screen and not move left/right unless I pressed LB...I could have crushed my controller. Seems to go into that mode when you put one of the minions in guard. Can't find anything in the book or guide about it...getting out of the centering onscreen mess. You having this prob as well?
    Now I know NightStalker666 -- No more double-posting for me!
  • SovnarktionSovnarktion188,413
    Posted on 10 September 12 at 17:28Permalink
    I have both games and love them deeply but I have never finished any of them cry I always get stuck. The first one I get stuck against that really big guy when he attacks the city and the second I can't even remember
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.