Game Discussion: Infinite Undiscovery Forum

Infinite Undiscovery - Oversized Wristband/ side quest HELP

AuthorMessage
T VIRUS 4 LIFE
Posted on 06 June 11 at 11:49, Edited on 06 June 11 at 15:53 by Hoffman
I have missed the oversized wristband at Sapran, well I thought I had it but it would appear one of the NCP players picked it up but just checked my inventory and its gone, reading through everything that I can it does not look as though it appears again in the game is this right you only have the one area to get this?

Also do you need to do all the side quests to get the items from them I missed one of them so far, one with a letter to deliver before the vespera tower, but do you need the side quest items such as the broken bow and toy sword to count as the compusive achievement?

Im about 30hrs into the normal playthrough but would like to get as many of the anoying collecting stuff out of the way before the next two playthroughs

And lastly any times on the ground combo's or down strokes can not seem to get above 3 combo on the ground and the other yellow combo I have manged 20 combo but do I need more?
UnknownAvatar
UnknownAvatar
Posted on 06 June 11 at 19:20
The oversized wristband only appears in sapran in that 1 fight. You should check to see if the bear has it equipped as he's the only one that can use it. If he doesn't have it you may not have picked one up or you might have dropped or sold it.

You do need some of the quest items (like the bow and sword you mentioned) and some of the quests are missable.

You need to do a 20 hit ground combo and it can be done easily using Aya's Raven Venom attack on a mimic in the seraphic gate.
moogless
moogless
Posted on 07 June 11 at 05:38
im pretty sure i remeber killing an orge like thing in the area before you get sigmund in the last dungeon and it dropped an oversized wristband, also there is a quest to get a broken bow, and there is an item called broken bow which you need to get both of.
for down strokes i found that when i knocked over a mimic it was very easy to get the combo up.
Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
T VIRUS 4 LIFE
Posted on 07 June 11 at 11:50
Im going to still try for collecting everyhting on this playthrough at least so I can get the Azural blade etc acheivements Ill have another search in the Prima guide for the bangle i might of missed it, defo not on the bear.

Im struggerling with getting the down green combo just started, Ive managed to get 3 hits but its rare that I manage to get them. I have tried equiping lower weapons on my party but no real joy. To start it do I have to launch them then let them land and go for the combo after? or should I just wait for a mimic as an Iron one is coming up near the amber chain, the ones so far I killed within a few hits
moogless
moogless
Posted on 07 June 11 at 23:03
after you beat the game you can fight monsters alot stronger than you, which also have alot of hp. so they wont die fast.
Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
T VIRUS 4 LIFE
Posted on 10 June 11 at 11:41
Thanks for the tips, got it done last night with taking off all the good weapons and equiping the lowest weapons I had put the team as save MP against a Iron Mimic in the spiders nest, daft thing is I ended up with a combo of 62, just the down strokes to go which if its anything like the normal combo should be well easy after you get it started
moogless
moogless
Posted on 10 June 11 at 21:48
monsters get up off the ground after awhile which stops the combo
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.