Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

FIFA Street 3 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 30 January 12 at 01:55Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the FIFA Street 3 walkthrough
  • drabikdrabik346,632
    Posted on 24 August 12 at 17:19Permalink
    We are looking for a new owner for this walkthrough. Please post here or send a PM to either myself or Ergo Me Smart if you are interested.
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • Posted on 06 June 13 at 20:54Permalink
    As of today i have now taken over the walkthrough for fifa street 3, i have made a start and hopefully will be finished by the end of the month hopefully even earlier, I have finished the online section with brief descriptions of how you would obtain them if they were still obtainable, i have also finished the DLC section for the Arena Pack DLC.
    All that needs doing is the fifa street challenge mode (the main story) of the game and a bit of a clean up to make sure it is perfect to be published.
    WNTD
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth203,283
    Posted on 06 June 13 at 20:59Permalink
    WNTD Skillz said:
    As of today i have now taken over the walkthrough for fifa street 3, i have made a start and hopefully will be finished by the end of the month hopefully even earlier, I have finished the online section with brief descriptions of how you would obtain them if they were still obtainable, i have also finished the DLC section for the Arena Pack DLC.
    All that needs doing is the fifa street challenge mode (the main story) of the game and a bit of a clean up to make sure it is perfect to be published.
    Awesome; look forward to it.
  • Posted on 02 July 13 at 22:13Permalink
    Sorry everyone for missing my target i have basically finished it but i have sold my copy thinking i would be done but things got in the way and i no longer own the game, if anyone has a copy and can tell me what all the fifa street challenges are called and what you have to do to beat them that would be great. I am looking in the format as shown below:

Youth Challenge
    2 games with 3 retries
    The first game is a 5 minute timed match where you need to score the most goals in 5 minutes,
    The second game is a score match where you need to score 5 goals before the computer scores 5 against you.
    WNTD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.