Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Pid Presents Opposition Tango Trailer

• ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,055
    Posted on 28 June 12 at 12:52
    What's next? The 'Achievement Cha-Cha'?

I'm starting to see a pattern emerging with the names of the charming trailers that are being released for upcoming XBLA 2D platformer https://www.trueachievements.com/Pid-xbox-360.htm. So far we've had the Evolution Waltz show us how the game developed from concept to realisation, and the Core Mechanic March displayed the intricacies of the game's gameplay foundation: the beam. Today we can bring you the 'Opposition Tango', which reveals some of the obstacles and enemies you'll be facing in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9wxN4dHoPM

Pid is the first game from Sweden-based developer Might and Delight and will feature fast paced action, adventure and puzzling, as well as unique platforming mechanics and co-op modes. The trailer 'dances' and in-game music are composed by a group of musicians known as the Retro Family.

Pid is currently due for release on XBLA this year and we'll keep you updated once a firmer release date is announced. In the mean-time, check out all the Pid news so far here.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,143,055
    Posted on 28 June 12 at 15:01
    This game looks really intriguing. Nothing particularly game-changing, but just really nicely put together. I'm sure it'll be a fun ride.

And these trailers are really nicely done thematically and stylistically.

This one's a must buy for me, simply to support this new, exciting dev and see what else they can bring to the table.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,315,760
    Posted on 28 June 12 at 16:47
    I want this super bad. The music is so chill. Game art is wonderful. Makes me feel happy.
  • Posted on 29 June 12 at 05:30
    Agreed. Truly looks like they knew what they wanted to do with this game, and then went out and did it. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Papa El LoroPapa El Loro641,797
    Posted on 29 June 12 at 10:15
    Looks okay enough.
    When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads