Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Defenders of Ardania Launch Trailer

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 14 March 12 at 11:40
The towers are finally ready to let none pass!

Most Wanted Entertainment's Tower Offence/Defence title hits the XBLA marketplace today, with a price tag of 1200 MSP. But before gamers eagerly take to the towers in the hope of letting none pass, a launch trailer has been released to get players warmed up.

Highlighting the title's Tower Offence, the trailer showcases the gameplay for the title alongside details on game modes, towers, units and factions. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfa4kuYax-4

For those ready to fulfill the duty of letting none pass, Defenders of Ardania is available now and can be downloaded right here.

External link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Defenders-of-Ardania/66a...
Ghost1nThe5hell
Posted on 14 March 12 at 12:01
yesshhhh, missshhh moneypenny
Jerick85
Jerick85
Posted on 14 March 12 at 12:04
i'm so over TD games..
Trying to increase completion percentage.
Gearbolt013
Gearbolt013
Posted on 14 March 12 at 12:13
Been waiting for a new Tower game, so I'll be giving this a go.
VIGOR MORTIVORE
Posted on 14 March 12 at 12:17
Looks mighty chaotic..
Hurricane Ham
Hurricane Ham
Posted on 14 March 12 at 14:35
I cant play it without HD, its got "dead rising text"
MH The Rockstar
Posted on 14 March 12 at 18:12
Ouch! I like tower defense games but that trailer does not make the game look worthy of a 1200 point price tag. Pass until it goes on sale.
Petrified
Petrified
Posted on 15 March 12 at 01:59
I love TD games but I am not paying 1200 msp for this it looks ok I will wait until it goes on sale also
Gantua
Gantua
Posted on 15 March 12 at 12:21
Tried the demo and it's ok for what it is. The 1st tutorial is very easy and understandable but when I got to the the 2nd tutorial it became very muddled. I hate whining about price point but, this is NOT a 1200 pt game. Actually its not even an 800 pt game. The game feels like it should have been released about 6-7 years ago.
blkalleykat
Posted on 19 March 12 at 03:21
Gantua said:
Tried the demo and it's ok for what it is. The 1st tutorial is very easy and understandable but when I got to the the 2nd tutorial it became very muddled. I hate whining about price point but, this is NOT a 1200 pt game. Actually its not even an 800 pt game. The game feels like it should have been released about 6-7 years ago.
After playing the demo it does feel a bit dated
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.