Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PAC-MAN CE DX Windows 8 Trailer

• EastXEastX550,555
    Posted on 19 November 12 at 07:54
    MC Evil Dead said:
    Also the WP7 game is not the DX version if I'm not mistaken. And it looks like it will be around $6 US according to the website.
    Pac-Man CE DX is available on Windows Phone 7. But it only includes three mazes and visual styles, much less than the XBLA and (presumably) Windows 8 versions.
    -Paul Acevedo, WPCentral - and Co-Optimus, yo!
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer21,445,504
    Posted on 20 November 12 at 03:31
    I ge it as one my W8 games when I get a W8 laptop.
  • FadGadgetFadGadget605,832
    Posted on 28 December 12 at 05:48
    Does anyone know what's going on with this? I've bought it but the xbox live functionality is broken/missing. It says I have to "be signed into a gamer profile and connected to xbox" to unlock achievements but I can't find any way to sign in. All the other Win8 games work for me...
  • Pixie NinjaPixie Ninja2,399,971
    Posted on 28 December 12 at 16:33, Edited on 28 December 12 at 16:33 by Pixie Ninja
    FadGadget said:
    Does anyone know what's going on with this? I've bought it but the xbox live functionality is broken/missing. It says I have to "be signed into a gamer profile and connected to xbox" to unlock achievements but I can't find any way to sign in. All the other Win8 games work for me...
    Same problem here. I've been in touch with XBOX Support on Twitter to see if they can shed any light on the problem, and they're due to get back to me.
  • Posted on 29 December 12 at 22:02
    grex9101 said:
    WP7 version is still hilariously expensive.
    It's £0.79/$0.99 ...
    @ei8htyei8ht http://ei8htyei8ht.com
  • Posted on 30 December 12 at 01:01
    ei8hty 88 ei8ht said:
    grex9101 said:
    WP7 version is still hilariously expensive.
    It's £0.79/$0.99 ...
    He posted that over a month ago before it went on sale when it was hilariously expensive for $6.99...
  • CamJavaCamJava45,840
    Posted on 31 December 12 at 03:54
    Pixie Ninja said:
    FadGadget said:
    Same problem here. I've been in touch with XBOX Support on Twitter to see if they can shed any light on the problem, and they're due to get back to me.
    Same Issue Here... I'm feeling pretty ripped off, considering I only bought this FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS ... Neither Xbox Live, Nor Microsoft has been able to shed any light on the situation... I'm a less than happy customer
  • Arron114Arron1141,271,223
    Posted on 31 December 12 at 10:46
    CamJava said:
    Pixie Ninja said:
    FadGadget said:
    Same Issue Here... I'm feeling pretty ripped off, considering I only bought this FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS ... Neither Xbox Live, Nor Microsoft has been able to shed any light on the situation... I'm a less than happy customer
    Im in the same boat. The very fact that you cant save the game without logging on to live is a complete disgrace. 7 quid as well!
  • Posted on 04 January 13 at 16:19
    Bought this on Windows 8 and the game is broken DON"T BUY THIS! The game doesn't sign in to xbox live so you can't earn achievements....
    I'm the guy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.