Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Dantes Inferno Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 23 May 11 at 23:50Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Dantes Inferno walkthrough
  • Posted on 18 July 13 at 18:00Permalink
    Such a simple and linear game, is a walkthrough even necessary other than for collectibles?
  • Posted on 18 February 14 at 05:35Permalink
    will it ever be done? haha
  • Posted on 11 March 14 at 19:10Permalink
    NemisisNaxus911 said:
    Such a simple and linear game, is a walkthrough even necessary other than for collectibles?
    Yes
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,492,301
    Posted on 21 May 14 at 03:03Permalink
    True achievements needs to get up with the walkthroughs. People take too long.
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 08 July 14 at 17:59Permalink
    What's progress like for the walkthrough? Apart from the 35 EA Trials, this is a pretty straight forward walkthrough to write.
    Hold Your Colour.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE513,384
    Posted on 08 July 14 at 21:07Permalink
    Daffadillon said:What's progress like for the walkthrough? Apart from the 35 EA Trials, this is a pretty straight forward walkthrough to write.Let's say about 5%, last edit was 2 years ago.
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager - Regular guy just enjoying his games
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 08 July 14 at 21:11Permalink
    roll

    I've just PM'd you anyway smile
    Hold Your Colour.
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 11:49, Edited on 11 July 14 at 07:43 by xDaffPermalink
    Just incase anyone is reading this/wants to know walkthrough status:

    I've picked up the walkthrough and am currently putting together a framework for how to lay it out. The story will mainly be for collectables/specific annoying sections, but if there's anything that people feel they want covered, just let me know.

    I have given myself a long time frame of a month to do this, just to cover any real life problems that may occur. I'll be doing a bulk upload this weekend so I'll try to keep this thread updated with an idea of what progress is like. It currently stands at:

    Overview: 40%

    Hints and Tips: 55% both this and overview just need to be added to/possibly rewritten.

    Story: 20% - I've got all the achievements in an split into missables/collecables/cumulative/story and have a full collectable guide in there. It need a lot more bulking out though.

    Gates of Hell: 0% edit: Added this page to the walkthrough as I consider it seperate from the actual story playthough.

    Dark Forest DLC: 90% I just need to rerun the DLC to check what I have is correct.

    Trials of St. Lucia DLC: 30% Order of achievements has been done, but I'm going to put a lot of time into researching the EA Trials to make it as indepth as possible.

    I will be doing a mixture of videos and text guides, to cover both preferences.

    Any queries/pointers/problems etc, write here or PM me.

    Daff smile
    You do or you do not. There is no try. | "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,176
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:14Permalink
    Awesome. Will be looking forward to this. Might want to hurry up since I believe that this an EA game and you know how they have treated their servers in the past... Ha!
    Rollus Tidus
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE513,384
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:29Permalink
    Mr Granstaff said:Awesome. Will be looking forward to this. Might want to hurry up since I believe that this an EA game and you know how they have treated their servers in the past... Ha!Dedicated servers mate smile
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager - Regular guy just enjoying his games
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,176
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 19:32Permalink
    ^ For real? No way! I mind as well start this game now and not have to look over my shoulder every week or so, in fear of a server closure. Thanks for the tip, my knowledgeable friend.
    Rollus Tidus
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 09 July 14 at 21:58Permalink
    Mr Granstaff said:^ For real? No way! I mind as well start this game now and not have to look over my shoulder every week or so, in fear of a server closure. Thanks for the tip, my knowledgeable friend.I keep checking EA server status to make sure it's still there laugh but Mcore is right & it looks like the MP will be safe for the forseeable future :)
    You do or you do not. There is no try. | "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 10:33Permalink
    Another little update:

    I should have a capture card turn up by Monday so I'll be recording everything myself instead of trying to link to other videos etc. If it starts to take too much time to do, I'll get the text walkthrough published when it's done, and update the walkthrough to include the videos afterwards.
    You do or you do not. There is no try. | "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE513,384
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 11:35Permalink
    Daffadillon said:Another little update:

    I should have a capture card turn up by Monday so I'll be recording everything myself instead of trying to link to other videos etc. If it starts to take too much time to do, I'll get the text walkthrough published when it's done, and update the walkthrough to include the videos afterwards.
    Elgato? Sony Vegas is the best software to mix your videos; I love it!
    Walkthrough Assistant Manager - Regular guy just enjoying his games
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 11:45Permalink
    MC0REBE said:Daffadillon said:Another little update:

    I should have a capture card turn up by Monday so I'll be recording everything myself instead of trying to link to other videos etc. If it starts to take too much time to do, I'll get the text walkthrough published when it's done, and update the walkthrough to include the videos afterwards.
    Elgato? Sony Vegas is the best software to mix your videos; I love it!
    Roxio HD Pro, I couldn't afford the Elgato :(
    You do or you do not. There is no try. | "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,176
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 12:27Permalink
    ^ What are those two normally priced at? I'm finding them between $100-150 after a quick search. I don't know much about capturing video, but there's been some awesome/hilarious stuff that has happened during my gaming and wish I could have shared those moments.
    Rollus Tidus
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 10 July 14 at 13:34Permalink
    In the UK, the Roxio was £65. Amazon says $100. The Elgato's $155 (£110 for me, which was just out of my budget.)

    For doing what I want to do (record gameplay & take screenshots from it) the Roxio HD Pro was recommended for me.
    You do or you do not. There is no try. | "Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
  • Posted on 21 July 14 at 15:07Permalink
    I can't wait for this walkthrough, keep it up Daffadillon!
  • xDaffxDaff376,332
    Posted on 21 July 14 at 17:33, Edited on 21 July 14 at 19:51 by xDaffPermalink
    Kennyannydenny said:I can't wait for this walkthrough, keep it up Daffadillon!Aww, thanks. I've not been able to do much over the weekend as I was having to look after my mother, but if all goes to plan, the bulk of the story should be done by the weekend, if not sooner smile

    Edit: I've decided a text-based walkthrough is sufficient enough for this game, apart from certain aspects which I'll record videos for when I can. I've ended up starting a slight "hand-holding" style walkthrough through the game, but I'd rather do that, than be really vague and just listing collectables and achievements in the order they'll pop. So far the prologue is about 80% done. Once this parts done, the rest will fall into place fairly quickly.
    Your Smile Should Have Told Me You're Trouble.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.