Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 31 May 10 at 07:18
    Please use this thread to discuss the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 walkthrough
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,209
    Posted on 31 May 10 at 07:21
    This will most likely be the first community user created walkthrough. Tsnuamishadow has been courteous enough to volunteer to be my bug tester and to create a high level of quality to set the bar high for future walkthroughs. I look forward to his work.

Once he informs me of the bugs (I'm sure there will be some) and we get them sorted, more people will be able to work on walkthroughs. I just can't handle 20 people working on them and having a plethora of bugs occurring.

Cheers
    Steve
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • ACBlenderACBlender41,631
    Posted on 12 June 10 at 15:45
    Good luck! I don't know how you can do so many walkthroughs at the same time :P
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 June 10 at 00:01
    Sorry about the extraordinarily long delay, but I just need to get some stuff together (in my own life outside TA, if i have one) and sort out some family business/problems. I am still working on it guys, thanks so much for your patience.
    Another E3 with no F-Zero. Fuck you Nintendo!
  • Information
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry384,209
    Posted on 23 February 11 at 18:15
    All I can say is "Wow". Tsunamishadow has created one of the most extensive walkthroughs I have ever seen. I had three different proofreaders on this one because of how much information there was. If anyone finds any spelling errors please PM them to me instead of posting them here to not take away from Tsunami's amazing job. Again, can't say enough about the quality of this walkthrough.

clap
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,028,769
    Posted on 24 June 14 at 23:53
    An awful guide. Stupidly detailed with all kind of information that isn't needed. I'd say look at the Modern Warfare 1 for a goo reference. It's simple, it mentions the extra achievements and all intel pieces throughout. This guide just says 'well maybe do the extra one' later. That's lame. I want to do all of them in one Playthrough, not 2. Not 3.
    The new and improved.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 June 14 at 00:54, Edited on 25 June 14 at 00:55 by
    THEpaynexkiller said:
    An awful guide. Stupidly detailed with all kind of information that isn't needed. I'd say look at the Modern Warfare 1 for a goo reference. It's simple, it mentions the extra achievements and all intel pieces throughout. This guide just says 'well maybe do the extra one' later. That's lame. I want to do all of them in one Playthrough, not 2. Not 3.
    Then do it in one play through, and stop moaning about this fantastic guide.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.