AuthorMessage
Oriole2682
Oriole2682
Posted on 22 June 17 at 03:13
you can't be helped if you have any losses thats why no one will help yuo
Living Legends
Posted on 22 June 17 at 04:19
platinumpwnzor said:
Can anyone help me boost this? I've tried privately messaging a few people that have unlocked this recently, but I've been ignored. I have a couple of losses from trying to boost with another person, and iirc I'm around 19-20 true skill rank.

I also have someone else that I intend to pass it on to as well, assuming I can ever find someone to help.
This game is BC so if you have a 360 and an Xbox ONE then you can boost ranks yourself with dummies
Bridge188
Bridge188
Posted on 26 June 17 at 22:03
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
No 1 Richy said:
I noticed you're number #1 on the leader board, I'd quite like to get this achievement. I'm 6-1 wins, true skill of 17. I'd be happy to pass on to someone once I've got it as well.
Oriole2682 said:
You'd need five or six high ranks because of the loss you have...if he helped you it would waste it
This is true. Once I get the achievements to at least 2 others, I'll boost you up as far as I can. My dummy account is still a level 50 and rank 20 with 70 losses.
Hey BPBPBPBPBPBPBP,

I was in a session for this game today - I'm 20th on the leaderboard with 26 wins 0 Losses - any chance you could help me out sometime? I'm guessing one or two wins should probably do it?
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 26 June 17 at 22:26
Bridge188 said:
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
No 1 Richy said:
I noticed you're number #1 on the leader board, I'd quite like to get this achievement. I'm 6-1 wins, true skill of 17. I'd be happy to pass on to someone once I've got it as well.
Oriole2682 said:
You'd need five or six high ranks because of the loss you have...if he helped you it would waste it
This is true. Once I get the achievements to at least 2 others, I'll boost you up as far as I can. My dummy account is still a level 50 and rank 20 with 70 losses.
Hey BPBPBPBPBPBPBP,

I was in a session for this game today - I'm 20th on the leaderboard with 26 wins 0 Losses - any chance you could help me out sometime? I'm guessing one or two wins should probably do it?
Who did you boost off of?
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Bridge188
Bridge188
Posted on 26 June 17 at 22:54, Edited on 26 June 17 at 22:57 by Bridge188
It was a session for co-op - a guy called InsaneFlame who had this achievement previously, but has helped someone else before and so gone down to 100th or so on the leaderboards. I'd never played MP prior to today

Edit: Co-op Gaming Session for Joust

Edit #2 : Turns out I'm one place above your dummy acc!
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 27 June 17 at 00:48
Indeed, he was 20th. I'm willing to help you out with the dummy, but it might not be till the weekend, depending on our times. As long as you can then pass it along to another person with a clean slate that needs it. I may have someone who messaged me, I'll let you know when we boost.
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Bridge188
Bridge188
Posted on 27 June 17 at 08:54
Thanks - of course I'm up for helping whoever needs this next. I'm in the UK - I'll message you some days & times I can do
J eVeRy DaY 514
Posted on 27 June 17 at 23:24
I am looking for help with this. I have a clean slate and would be willing to pass the achievement off afterwards
Mak Xp
Posted on 04 September 17 at 11:26
Someone here that has a high trueskill and please help me ?. I have 0 losses games and I've been sending people messages to help me but I have not had any luck.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 December 17 at 18:42
Living Legends said:
platinumpwnzor said:
Can anyone help me boost this? I've tried privately messaging a few people that have unlocked this recently, but I've been ignored. I have a couple of losses from trying to boost with another person, and iirc I'm around 19-20 true skill rank.

I also have someone else that I intend to pass it on to as well, assuming I can ever find someone to help.
This game is BC so if you have a 360 and an Xbox ONE then you can boost ranks yourself with dummies
How long does this take? I messed up with Robotron and using 6-7 spare accounts, I'm still slowly digging my way out of that hole.

If anybody has this and is willing to pass it on, I'd be grateful for the help. Willing to return the flavor and pass it on to others as well.
HaxAras
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 04 December 17 at 21:37
I'll pass it to ya with my dummy account, he should have enough to get you there. Just pass it along. Message me here or on live asap.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 December 17 at 22:36
I have it now. I can pass it to 1-2 people with clean slates.
HaxAras
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 04 December 17 at 22:36
Merry Christmas, pass to a nice gamer with a clean slate. clap

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 December 17 at 22:41
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
2 if we're lucky.
HaxAras
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 04 December 17 at 22:49
HaxAras said:
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP said:
2 if we're lucky.
If it gets messed up, my main can pass it to about 4, so this should get rolling well. wink
thetominator177
Posted on 22 January 18 at 07:30
Looking to get this. I have a clean slate if anybody is still willing to help. Thanks!
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 22 January 18 at 21:41
thetominator177 said:
Looking to get this. I have a clean slate if anybody is still willing to help. Thanks!
I'd contact HaxAras, he's the last gamer I gave it to.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 February 18 at 01:34, Edited on 21 February 18 at 01:40 by
platinumpwnzor said:

Oriole2682 said:
you can't be helped if you have any losses thats why no one will help yuo
That's actually not true. I just made a ladder for the Robotron achievement and it took me 13-15 accounts, 30-40 hours, a bunch of gold trial codes and 1,000+ games but I dug myself out of my 6 loss hole.

Once I de-ranked an account onto a fresh account, I'd de-rank it again onto my main account to squeeze as much rank out of it as possible and push my main account up the board. I needed my main account to be as high as possible before using a top 5 account on it.

Once I had top 5 accounts, I'd de-rank them onto a fresh account and slowly climbed the ladder with my main account. I used a top 5 account on my main account when I was rank 16 and couldn't get any rank off my other accounts.

When you're de-ranking an account (A) onto a new one (B), I suggest doing 25 wins at a time. Checking how much rank you're getting and as soon as it stops boosting the fresh account, de-rank (A) onto another fresh account (C) so when you de-rank (B) onto (C), it already has a head start.

When I got into the top 5, I still won a TON of games against my second account until the first it #2 on the board. I tried to get it to #1 but it wasn't happening. Every time I'd de-rank my top 5 account onto a new account, I saw diminishing returns. It took longer and longer to rank up new accounts. It went from 9 wins to get a fresh account to the top 5 to 16-20 wins. When I de-ranked them onto my main account, I was getting less rank from them as well. I wanted to be in the top 10 when I used a top 5 on my main but had to settle for 16.

TL:I don't Know how to Read
You CAN still get the achievements if you have losses, but you REALLY have to want them. Get a bunch of gold trails and accounts, get a second console and get to work.

NOTE: I still have the Joust board if anybody needs it. Somebody messaged me and as soon as I mentioned making a boosting session, I never heard from them again. I'm in Mountain time in the US, I'm usually available most nights.
HaxAras
KinectKid333
KinectKid333
Posted on 21 February 18 at 03:21
HaxAras said:
NOTE: I still have the Joust board if anybody needs it. Somebody messaged me and as soon as I mentioned making a boosting session, I never heard from them again. I'm in Mountain time in the US, I'm usually available most nights.
Yeah that was me, sorry about that. It wasn't because you mentioned a boosting session, something had come up in my life that I really had to deal with and I couldn't dedicate any time towards gaming. I'm still interested in it, and available to game, now. I'll set up two boosting sessions in a few minutes with times that work for me, so just join the one that works best for you, and let me know if neither work for you and we can decide on a time.
Kinect is not dead.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 February 18 at 04:15
KinectKid333 said:
HaxAras said:
Yeah that was me, sorry about that. It wasn't because you mentioned a boosting session, something had come up in my life that I really had to deal with and I couldn't dedicate any time towards gaming. I'm still interested in it, and available to game, now. I'll set up two boosting sessions in a few minutes with times that work for me, so just join the one that works best for you, and let me know if neither work for you and we can decide on a time.
Just let me know when they're up. You can post them here or PM me.

That's understandable. I get a TON of messages from people asking to boost games, asking for weapons in games like Dead Island or Borderlands or Dungeon Defenders, etc. I'm used to never hearing from people again when I respond.
HaxAras
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.