A World of Keflings Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 25 May 11 at 18:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the A World of Keflings walkthrough
  • Information
  • drabikdrabik361,828
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth220,523
    Posted on 11 November 11 at 13:01
    Yeah. Once I've had a chance to download it and finish it, I'll add it on smile

Cheers for the reminder drabik
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 November 12 at 13:35
    Will you be doing the DLC for this?
    Posted on 23 November 12 at 09:01
    I doubt I'll ever get the time to do the DLC. If someone wishes to do it, then by all means.
  • Posted on 23 July 14 at 19:32
    Is this walkthrough going to be updated to include the DLC??? If need be I would love to take a pop at covering it...!?!?!? PM me!
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB885,549
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 10:04
    I accidentally built an extra Workshop and I can't destroy it. Is there some way to get rid of it or am I stuck with it now?
    A True Story by TwistedTB.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE565,936
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 10:07
    TwistedTB said:I accidentally built an extra Workshop and I can't destroy it. Is there some way to get rid of it or am I stuck with it now?I recall that you need to hit the B button 3 times to destroy a building, but it's been a while since I played this.
    TA Walkthrough Manager | "We work in the dark to serve the light" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • matdanmatdan801,115
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 15:57
    So does this still need DLC added?
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE565,936
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 16:18, Edited on 06 May 15 at 16:19 by MC0REBE
    Yes

Didnt take a look at the walkthrough but all seems to be in there
    Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
  • matdanmatdan801,115
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 16:39, Edited on 06 May 15 at 16:39 by matdan
    MC0REBE said:Yes

Didnt take a look at the walkthrough but all seems to be in there
    Odd I see page needs editing on at least one of them.Make that both of them.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE565,936
    Posted on 06 May 15 at 17:56
    Really? Well, then it needs 2 more DLC laugh. Interested?
    Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
  • matdanmatdan801,115
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 03:43
    MC0REBE said:Really? Well, then it needs 2 more DLC laugh. Interested?I can do Sugar and spice DLC, would need to download and do the other one. Would be quick.
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE565,936
    Posted on 07 May 15 at 08:53
    Alright, I'll give you access later today mate. If I forget, please send me a PM.
  • BytyqiBytyqi780,437
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 13:36, Edited on 08 January 16 at 13:36 by Bytyqi
    Congratulations, you have now acquired all of the achievements in A World of Keflings. Don't forget to thank whoever shared their collectibles with you by way of a massage, buying them a beer, or any other means deemed appropriate.So you encourage consumption of alcohol, eh? laugh
    Great walkthrough. Thank you for this.
    Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable guy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.